Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't unlock the L-96A1???

hi all,

I reached the rank of SGT. and it gave me an unlock screen... there were maybe 6 or 7 choices.. and I wanted to unlock the L96A1.. but it wasn't an option.. then I wanted to unlock the G36E, and it wasn't there.

I have both M95 and L85A1 unlocked, so why can't I choose the second unlocks for that kit?

NO, I don't have SF.

Just vanilla BF, however I had the M95 Unlocked and L85A1 before SF was released, so why won't it let me unlock them now?

Re: can't unlock the L-96A1???

Originally posted by magnus28 View Post
    hi all,

I reached the rank of SGT. and it gave me an unlock screen... there were maybe 6 or 7 choices.. and I wanted to unlock the L96A1.. but it wasn't an option.. then I wanted to unlock the G36E, and it wasn't there.

I have both M95 and L85A1 unlocked, so why can't I choose the second unlocks for that kit?

NO, I don't have SF.

Just vanilla BF, however I had the M95 Unlocked and L85A1 before SF was released, so why won't it let me unlock them now?
    Im not sure but i think its because you dont have SF

besta luck

Comment

U NEED TO HAVE SF TO GET ANY OF THE SECONF TIER UNLOCKS,

there is your answere, use the godam search button, mod deleted this thread now, cos he has his answer

Comment

unbelievable..... theres probably 1000 posts about this at LEAST. you can't pick the l9 and 36E because of 2 reasons:

1) you have to unlock the first tier weapon first for it to be an option!
        2) you dont have special forces!

Comment

all u have to do is play Special Forces a few rounds under ur name and ull get ur unlocks. or u can ask a friend who has the game to play for u

Comment

yeah it took me like 10 minutes of SF play to get the L96

Comment

NO, I don't have SF.
              :shakehead:

Comment

wellif u dont have sf then you cant unlock it.

Comment

Comment

^^ double barrel shotguns!...shot one a few weeks ago...twas fun

Comment

^^mucho fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
                        unbelievable..... theres probably 1000 posts about this at LEAST. you can't pick the l9 and 36E because of 2 reasons:

1) you have to unlock the first tier weapon first for it to be an option!
                        first of all why don't you try reading my post, before you critizie.
                        I posted that I unlocked both the M95, and The L85A1.

second of all I can't believe how rude some ppl are.. All I asked was a simple question! No need for the flames - what're you guys like 12? Then don't act it.

and lastly, the search option doesn't work for me, I can't even find posts started by user, nor did I find any relevant information after going through 10 posts.

Comment

first of all why don't you try reading my post, before you critizie.
                          I posted that I unlocked both the M95, and The L85A1.

second of all I can't believe how rude some ppl are.. All I asked was a simple question! No need for the flames - what're you guys like 12? Then don't act it.

and lastly, the search option doesn't work for me, I can't even find posts started by user, nor did I find any relevant information after going through 10 posts.
                          the reason why where are being rude is that yes you have posted a simple question, but it has been 1 that has been asked 100+ times, so understand we are gonna be a little agitated when people are not searching using the SEARCH function.

if it doesnt work for you, try looking threw previous pages, for the question. or look in the vault.

Comment

I thought that to unlock a second tier weapon, u not only have to unlock the 1 weapon before it... but you have to unlock ALL of the first tier?

Comment

Originally posted by E.Putney View Post
                              I thought that to unlock a second tier weapon, u not only have to unlock the 1 weapon before it... but you have to unlock ALL of the first tier?
                              Nope, my first 2 unlocks were the 2 sniper rifles.

Comment

Working...
                              X