kark sniper spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kark sniper spots

Lets say team killing is turned off in karkland (not that they ever do turn it off on any map for reasons i cant understand) anyways what are some good sniper rooftop or other spots in karkland you can reach by C4 jumping? (yes, the spec-ops gun can be good for sniping)

Re: kark sniper spots

leave... leave now..

Hurry..

Comment

1. The building east of hotel, but people usually check there. Its good to kill those coming from the uncaps. You can get on it from the building north of it.
      2. The building on its own between square and hotel. Good spot because you can see most of market and you can see some of hotel.
      3. The building on its own between Train Accident and Market. Good spot if your a sniper, because you can usually see people coming accross the bridge.

Hoped that helped

If you want a karkand server with ff off, try ours, its UK based and its full from about 16:00 GMT

83.142.52.218:16567

Comment

I cant see the logic in c4 jumping, why would you do that when you could get many more kills on the ground?

Comment

just play as sniper and find these ppl that C4 jump....theyre everywhere

Comment

There are loads of roof's, but you will soon learn that it pays more to run around with a G36E

Comment

Don't run around alone though. Rambo won't survive a sec in BF2.

Comment

you can't really tell ppl where you snipe because sniping spots come natural to you, it's where you feel the most comfortable

Comment

Originally posted by lt_dillweed View Post
                  Lets say team killing is turned off in karkland (not that they ever do turn it off on any map for reasons i cant understand) anyways what are some good sniper rooftop or other spots in karkland you can reach by C4 jumping? (yes, the spec-ops gun can be good for sniping)
                  around the first mec flag all of that is accessible thats usually the best spot, most traffic.

Comment

Where ever they wont expect you there is no good sniper spot because once you kill someone they know you are there or if they have a UAV they can see you. A good sniper knows how to displace or get a quick headshot and remain undetected.

Comment

what are some good sniper rooftop or other spots in karkland you can reach by C4 jumping?:
                      Sniping from a rooftop is the most stupid thing you could ever do after a C4 jump. Sniping implies a direct line of sight between you and the target; from a rooftop, this means that the target can see you and shoot you, and that a part of you body is exposed to enemy fire; the contrast your dark suit makes with the bright sky gives away your position in a matter of secs.

Anyway, if you want a place to jump on, then I suggest the building at the west side of hotel, the one with the arch. It has a very good view of the whole hotel area, and it's so close to the flag that your squadmates, if you are squad leader, can sneak in and cap it, or go for square and other flags. On top of that, people usually expect us marines to be on the top of hotel itself, not where I told you, so they're less likely to spot you quickly.

In fact, the only logical use I see for C4 jumping is for squad leaders to hide and create a pretty good spawnpoint for squadmates.

Comment

I dont snipe much but i always get killed when im on top of rooftops. i always hide in columns that are sticking out of buildings (brown ones on kark).

anyway the best sniping spot for rooftop is the most surprising one, meaning that nobody uses it and its completely unique to you.

Yesterday my clanmate went like 33-0 sniping. He was on one of the buildings in between the square flag, train accident, and suburb.

Comment

There is no such thing as a sniper "spot." If you are shooting more than 3 shots from any one location, then you are not using the kit effectively.

In that regard, it would be the same "spot" for any map. Don't silhouette yourself. Move after 2 or 3 shots. Use shadows and foliage to hide. Don't sit on top of buildings (that's the first place people look).

Comment

You are the reason that our GODS Karkand server runs the simple rule of instant kick for C4 Hopping.

C4 Hopping is for noobs with no skill who want to get an advantage because they have no skill elsewhere.

Tard!

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralPatton
                              C4 Hopping is for noobs with no skill who want to get an advantage
                              And because they are noobs, they don't understand they're getting no advantage.

Comment

Working...
                              X