Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does it take more points to get past 1st sarge then from colonel to general??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why does it take more points to get past 1st sarge then from colonel to general??

Yer i played from 1.0 on a dif account with about 20k on it, im nearing 60 on my 2nd one, i can also remember the ranks being impossible until 1.3. Everybody in the server was a private or a PFC or sometimes a sergeant ( 20k ), after 1.3 i ranked up like 4 times in one round.

Comment

Re: Why does it take more points to get past 1st sarge then from colonel to general??

Originally posted by Phatlewts
      This makes no sense and farming 30k points isnt fun
      stat-pad it with a friend, but make sure noone sees you. People don`t take **** like that lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon
        stat-pad it with a friend, but make sure noone sees you. People don`t take **** like that lightly.
        Let me guess your 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99 View Post
          lol thats insane

though to me (currently doing the second 30k step), it doesn't seem aslong, mainly because i get more points per round and generally to get a decent score is easier.

@desert i thought originally the highest rank was Sergeant Major of the Corps, not 2Lt?
          there was a 2nd LT rank but only a few people ever got it in that time peroid (like 3 or 4) the SgMaj was just considered the highest because few people were willing to cross the 150k gap.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon
            Or you could, you know, play the game.

Comment

They have to hit a balance between just enjoying the game, and playing for points and medals. It could really fck up your life. I had spent 3 hours a night for a week on tampa bay right at the start of the blackout and haven't seen a single point since from that period.

Makes getting promotions quite a**busting.

Comment

Yeah well get used to waiting a long time for promotions. I am Lt. Col now and to get to full Col I need 25K worth of points. That seems like a lot, especially if you dont play hours every day like some do.

Comment

It's funny cuz it seemed hopeless for an average player of this game to rank up to some of the higher games. I never thought i'd be where i am now and i average like 1.3 hrs of gametime a day. Just keep at it and it will come.....eventually. Once you make it as an officer, i feek your level of gameplay and skill does go up a bit. I feel every time i rank up my skill level goes up too.

Comment

Working...
                  X