Error sound when closing bf2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error sound when closing bf2

Question, you know the "Dunn" sound u get like when u get a error message? when i quite bf2 i hear 2 very quick ones, but never see a message of anykind, does this happen to anybody else? my game runs super, system runs great, only thing i can complain about is my VOIP never works.

Ok, heres a noob questioin while i'm asking, so i'll probably get flammed, u know when u hit "Esc" key in game & can go do ur options, & when ur finished u hit "Esc" key again & it puts u back in the game? well what happens to u during this, do u vanish? or just get killed? i've wondered i've seen people vanish before & thought this might be what they were doing.

Re: Error sound when closing bf2

I get the dunn sounds too... VOIP workes fine tho... =)

The other q I dont know... =/

Comment

To answer your second question, your still in the game just no one can see you so you just vanish and then reappear. I noticed this when my mate accidentally hit the escape key and he vanished in to thin air.

Comment

Are you sure???

Even after 2+ years, I still habitually hit the ESC key by mistake in a vain attempt to cancel a chat message, and most of the time when I get back into the game (we all know how incredibly long that takes), I find myself lying dead on the ground.

Comment

not all ways I've done it a few time and still been alive when i got back in

Comment

Well, maybe I just get shot right as the game engine was task switching, so to speak, so I just didn't see myself getting shot. <shrug>

*thinking to myself* :laugh: When I get done torture-testing my system tomorrow, I'm going to try this out. Right in the middle of a face-off with an enemy I'll duck behind something (like a tree) and hit the ESC key. I wonder how long he'll wait for me. :laugh:

Comment

I also get that error sound. Everything runs good though...

Comment

Originally posted by minicoop503 View Post
                I also get that error sound. Everything runs good though...
                Hmmm its certainly odd

Toxic_*** To answer your second question, your still in the game just no one can see you so you just vanish and then reappear. I noticed this when my mate accidentally hit the escape key and he vanished in to thin air.
                Thanks, I seen peep jus disappear, i figured it either the escape or maybe theey lost their connection, or maybe it happens that way when both happen.

Comment

Working...
                X