unlock to choose ^^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlock to choose ^^

hey ppls, yea i just got my first oppurtunity for an unlock and wasn't sure what to get so i pushed decide later and came here:yay: .

Yea its my first one, this is my first character im like rank 3 or something but i lag alot so im not that good because of it:shakehead: . Yea it doesnt matter what kit cause im the kinda versatile guy:nod: . Maybe not the shotguns though:dead: .

SO!, yea what do you guys reccommend.

Re: unlock to choose ^^

hey hey hey if you like playing medic you can spend Both unlocks on the medic kit. What you do is unlock the L85A2 and then unlock the G36E. Theseare both the unlocks for the medic class, both powerful, good guns. You have to first unlock the L85A2, then close out your BFHQ, then go back into the BFHQ to unlock the G36E (because these are unlocks for the same class, you must unlock the l85 before you can unlock the g36e.

If you like playing assault, the G3 (in my opinion) is the best gun in the game (in terms of killing capacity). It's strong, accurate, and allows you to carry real grenades instead of having to use that dumb m203 grenade launcher nonsense.

additionally, the g36C and the PKM are relatively good unlocks if you like playing Spec Ops or Support. And the M95 is the most powerful sniper rifle in the game. So, suit your unlock to whichever class you play best as.

Comment

Originally posted by Studio6 View Post
      And the M95 is the most powerful sniper rifle in the game.
      o rly?

Comment

0ya 4rL.... haha.

Yes the M95 is the most powerful sniper rifle in the game.

Comment

i like the M95. its not the most accurate sniper rifle, but its accurate enuff to hit 97% of hte times. plus it has real power so if ur enemy is damaged slightly, u can take him out with one hit.

but id go with the g36c. IMO its alot better than the M4 and pretty much one of hte best guns IMO. its accurate, very little recoil, and good for CQC.

(but best gun in game is without a doubt the ak101. just started to use it recentyl and im able to mow down ppl so easily, i feel like im holding a flame thrower.)

Comment

M95 or G36

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432 View Post
              M95 or G36
              What? That's like saying, "AT Mine or 92FS?" ..lol

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                i like the M95. its not the most accurate sniper rifle, but its accurate enuff to hit 97% of hte times. plus it has real power so if ur enemy is damaged slightly, u can take him out with one hit.

but id go with the g36c. IMO its alot better than the M4 and pretty much one of hte best guns IMO. its accurate, very little recoil, and good for CQC.

(but best gun in game is without a doubt the ak101. just started to use it recentyl and im able to mow down ppl so easily, i feel like im holding a flame thrower.)
                totally agree.

Comment

I play all kits too. I have SF so I got two unlocks per rank up. This is how I went:

1) PKM and G3
                  2) M95 and L95A1
                  3) DAO-12 and Jackhammer
                  3) G36-C and MP7
                  5) L85A1 (SA-80) and P90

Still have 4 unlocks to go. You'll get the first three levels of unlocks fairly quickly depending on how often you play. So you don't have to worry too much with your choices until you get to the higher ranks.

If you have SF the MP7 is a must for Engies as it gives you a weapon with better range than a shotgun. PKM is lethal for support if you can use it right; short bursts. DAO-12 is OK but I prefer the P90 for AT. L85A1 (SA-80) is like a mini sniper rifle on single shot and long range, bit naff on auto and CQC. And I agree with the last poster the G36-C is great for Spec Ops, SCAR-L kicks too much.

I pretty much hardly use the unlocks when I play MEC, the AKs are very good. Only the G36-C ever gets picked.

One could have an endless discussion on the merits of each unlock and how to go. Check out the UBAR wiki on unlocks and it should help you choose as to what to unlock.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiros View Post
                    o rly?
                    Yes is it it is just less accurate

Comment

Working...
                    X