Eastern US Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern US Servers

I have a slow internet connection and it seems like the only servers that I can get a decent ping on are ones that are in Chicago (I live in Ohio). The only ones I know about are the Addicted-2-games and the =SF= clan servers. Do you guys know of any other good servers (BF2 of SF) that are based in Chicago or anywhere else in the eastern half of the US?

Thanks.

Edit: Actually I think the A2G servers are in Washington D.C. but they work just as well.

Re: Eastern US Servers

Its going to be hard to find servers located just in chicago just look at your ping in the browser the ones with lower pings should be good enough for you to play on. try the insomnia servers and see if you get a reasonable ping. If not try looking for servers around New york.

Edit: you can use the search feature here http://game-monitor.com/

Comment

just look at your ping in the browser the ones with lower pings should be good enough for you to play on.
      Well that doesn't work because (I don't know if everyone has this problem) but when I open the multiplayer menu where you seach for a server every single one displays a random number between 1000 and 20,000 in the ping column. Only if you click on and select a server will it change it to the 'real' ping which has no correlation with the one that showed up first.

Comment

^thats what you have to do click on them and see. Or you can use the search function on game-monitor if that would take too long.

Comment

I'll try game-monitor, thanks.

Comment

my clan's server is located in Greensboro, NC. i know it's a very random place.

Comment

i *think* the War is Hell servers are East Coast. I get super low pings there, and I'm in NYC.

Comment

Working...
              X