Lost CD Key!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost CD Key!

Hey, I've searched but can't find anything on this.
    I have recently got a new computer and when I was installing SF I realized I had lost my CD key for it. Is there any way of going onto my old computer that still has it installed and find out what my CD key is?

Thanks for any help.

Re: Lost CD Key!

Did you register the game with EA? Because if you have an EA account, login, and go to my account details. From there look for a tab called my games. All registered games will have their cd-keys listed.

Comment

You can email EA and give them the number on the bottom of the disk, they will then email you a new one

Comment

hmm if i send an email to ea i need a email adress

Comment

Oh k thanks guys, i'll give it a go. I'm sure i registered with EA. Where abouts do I go to log in to EA for BF2?

Comment

You don't need to log in for BF2 specifically, just log in at ea.com. Once logged in click on My Account and then My Games, and if you registered (applies for any EA game for that matter) it will list the game and its cd-key.

Comment

If any of this works you can send EA a email just telling them you lost your CD-KEY and they will email you back telling you how you can receive a new one!.

Comment

What is the email address that I need to send the request to?

Comment

Working...
                X