Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• =CDU= DCon 0.15 SSM

=CDU= DCon 0.15 SSM is now runnin.

It has all the new maps in rotation plus the ones we had in the previous version.

Currently I have only converted our old El AL SSM mod to the new version. I am working on doing the same for all the old server side map mods.

A few mods that work on all maps are the extended hangar repair an runway reload values. The latest version got close but still just under our last values so I kept those in. I also setup the sprint values like we do for all mods. The hind gunner has been tweaked slightly to try an bring it in balance with the new apache gun settings. Aside from that I have left the mod alone for now. All map mods can be done while the server is running, those should all be converted over by sunday.

Enjoy!

Re: =CDU= DCon 0.15 SSM

Just a lil update, all our previous server side mods for all the old maps are now in effect in this new version. The new maps are stock for now. I will probably do some slight tweaking over the weekend but it's good to see em play out as is for a little bit first.

Also thx to all the devs an DCon players gamin on our server, we appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
    X