Re: Hacker didnt get his chopper

Originally posted by ShadowMafia View Post
    What if I use a hack that gets rid of all hackers:yay:
    u would get rid of your self because you would be a hacker

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob
      I haven't seen cartillery since 1.3
      Cartillery is basically commander hacks + any script that loops vehicle drops. Commander hacks are still out there, and any kid can do the script.

Comment

In 1372 Hrs of playing i still haven't seen the supply and cartillery drop!

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEHUNT-UK View Post
          In 1372 Hrs of playing i still haven't seen the supply and cartillery drop!
          Same. I have yet to come across this hack.

Comment

you are not missing much as all it does is P you off

Comment

It's like "Joo muddafucca, git da fucc oot ov ma muddafuccing wheelchair rase". More or less.

Cheers

Comment

cartillery is pretty funny to see the first time

Comment

no hack is funny

Comment

This one is funny (screenshot) because his team-mates are berating him for using the cartillery. and I quote buzzjunkie "nerd wtf are u doing"!!

Comment

Man.. was yesterday playing wake and flew chopper for this 1 guy.

Great to see the gunner view box moving very fast around killing everything in visible range, and the TV missile, they got hack for that too? Every single missile hit, infantry, tank or chopper, no misses from very weird positions :cry: (I know theres good gunners, but this 1 had downloaded skills)

Then next round same, someone else was flying and when they got shot down, I got the chopper with the other guy. We got little past the arty island and BOOM CARTILLERY, just like in the pictures. The guy was just standing at carrier and after few seconds server freeze for 1/2 minute and the guy left :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by JaTiMat1c View Post
                        Man.. was yesterday playing wake and flew chopper for this 1 guy.

Great to see the gunner view box moving very fast around killing everything in visible range, and the TV missile, they got hack for that too? Every single missile hit, infantry, tank or chopper, no misses from very weird positions :cry: (I know theres good gunners, but this 1 had downloaded skills)

Then next round same, someone else was flying and when they got shot down, I got the chopper with the other guy. We got little past the arty island and BOOM CARTILLERY, just like in the pictures. The guy was just standing at carrier and after few seconds server freeze for 1/2 minute and the guy left :hmm:
                        I am not going to link to it, but there are TV missile hacks. Together with a mini-map hack and wall hack, it sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by E.Putney
                          YOU'VE GOT A SCREEN PRINT WITH HIS NAME ON IT HACKING!!!

Report the mofo!
                          he was caught, he also came on our server to with his name being a big "*" so, if the noob admin typed "!b * orange name" it banns all players, well that's why they invented bf2cc

oh ya, his wall of shame:http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=31494

Comment

Originally posted by Adamshannon8 View Post
                            he was caught, he also came on our server to with his name being a big "*" so, if the noob admin typed "!b * orange name" it banns all players, well that's why they invented bf2cc

oh ya, his wall of shame:http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=31494
                            well, his back. Or another idiot with same hack. Saw similar text (like on pb screenie) spamming over the screen in random Oman server and he shot TV-missiles every possible way and never missed one.
                            how to recognize hacker: if you see missile coming your way and you do strong maneuvers, you still see missile adjusting its course instantly. faster than human could react and click

After some other players started insulting him and threatened him with ban he said he has tons of cd-keys and started adv. spamming again. His name contained M*X (I dont add middle character on purpose, no need for people storm the hacksite)

Also I suspect 2 more players today who shot TV-s with insane accuracy no matter what evasive maneuvers were used..

Ah yes.. I ve seen now commander hacks used already in Reality Mod.
                            BF2 feels already like CSS

Comment

Hackers suck my :banana:

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X