Tv guide problem, suggestions needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tv guide problem, suggestions needed

When riding in the gunner seat and switch to tv guide, the mouse settings default and invert is turned off. Everything else has the proper invert settings (on). I want to be able to have it on while firing the tv guided misslle, it throws me off every time lol. Any ideas?

Re: Tv guide problem, suggestions needed

There's no way to invert the mouse for TVs that I know of.

Comment

check here?? www.tvguide.com
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

The reason this happens is your gunner/TV view is linked to one of the other control panels... so yeah, I think you might have to live with it or do some serious customizations outside of the game.

Comment

Im not sure what you want to do, but I linked one of my G keys to my left click, clicking a G key real fast is easier than clicking the left mouse, because when I click my mouse fast it seems to pull the crosshairs.
          Maybe its just me, but I find I can click faster and more accurate that way.

Comment

Originally posted by signa
            Lmao!

Dont think there is a way to invert that though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Slinger View Post
              Im not sure what you want to do, but I linked one of my G keys to my left click, clicking a G key real fast is easier than clicking the left mouse, because when I click my mouse fast it seems to pull the crosshairs.
              Maybe its just me, but I find I can click faster and more accurate that way.
              :laugh:

Comment

A bit off-topic but related to TV missiles.

Is it a bug or what when my TV missile just goes through the enemy chopper and doesn't hit it? It sometimes happens and I am 100% sure it must have hit it but it misses.

The only thought is lag but I highly doubt since my ping is 30 and 0% packet loss.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
                  A bit off-topic but related to TV missiles.

Is it a bug or what when my TV missile just goes through the enemy chopper and doesn't hit it? It sometimes happens and I am 100% sure it must have hit it but it misses.

The only thought is lag but I highly doubt since my ping is 30 and 0% packet loss.
                  Gotta know the hitboxes; I am really out of shape to tell you that. Ask Cynic :laugh:

But how do you measure packet loss anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by Madonna View Post
                    :laugh:
                    Many successful BF2 snipers use keyboard keys to fire the weapon as crosshairs may budge with mouseclicks. Not to say its the most effective TV guidance, but it certainly aids when youre clicking like a madman.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
                      Many successful BF2 snipers use keyboard keys to fire the weapon as crosshairs may budge with mouseclicks. Not to say its the most effective TV guidance, but it certainly aids when youre clicking like a madman.
                      it works REALLY well for me

ask Darkloop

Comment

Hey one tip I can provide is to turn your mouse upside down (reorient the mouse so that your fingertips and your palm switch positions on the mouse, so that the mouse faces away from the screen). I'm not being sarcastic, I know someone who does this for flying stuff (choppers mostly, he changes to shoot, I believe). It doesn't sound practical, but if you're only doing it for the tv missile, then you only need to click once to fire after you've targeted it. I know it still sounds silly, but give it a try and tell me what you think.

Originally posted by signa
                        HAHAHAHA solid

Comment

I don't know, I can click my mouse in a fast manor and not move the mouse at all. I guess it's all in how you click/twitch/etc. I never would have thought of using the keyboard to fire, though!

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco View Post
                            Gotta know the hitboxes; I am really out of shape to tell you that. Ask Cynic :laugh:

But how do you measure packet loss anyways?

Who is Cynic?

There is a software called Winmtr or ping plotter to measure packet loss. Other games such as UT2k4 has a built in Net statistics including packet loss. Not sure but I think BF2 has only ping

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi View Post
                              BF2 should have made it
                              :laugh: UT wasn't published by EA

Comment

Working...
                              X