Made a new video, let'me know what u think plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made a new video, let'me know what u think plz

I done a nooby job i'm sure but thought i'd post to see if anybody thought it was ok. any suggestions to get better quality is appreciated. i used window MM to compress & captured with fraps

Click here to watch BF2-movie-34

Re: Made a new video, let'me know what u think plz

Good one, especially when we don't see that much EF footage this days. Can you tell me your crossair color setting? I'd try that red too.

Comment

DOA FTW!!!:shoot:

Comment

Originally posted by Keiros View Post
        Good one, especially when we don't see that much EF footage this days. Can you tell me your crossair color setting? I'd try that red too.
        Thanks, I play EU quite a bit on =soe= & =SF= servers

I keep it solid Red, i donno why just is easier for me to see. You adjust in by going into your options, its at the bottom, red slider is all the way over to the right, blue & green all way left off

Sir. GenX000 DOA FTW!!!
        brainfart i guess, but i cant figure out what FTW means, i love the DAO, & i really love the Jackhammer in the engineer class, both of 'em are awsome 60M & closer

thanks again

Comment

FTW = for the win,

nice to see a mix of things, i have never seen a frag movie with SF

Comment

awsome 5/5

Comment

i liked the Anti-Tank action with the SRAW and Tow missiles, and seeeing someone use the DAO was nice but tbh there wasnt alot of anything else interesting..also, wat were u aiming the video to be? a frag movie? i wasnt exactly sure since u had a few minutes of just flying in a helicopter. i think u shouldnt put in kills where u cant see the person die unless u were doing a sniper video on long distance shots. and u should cut the length. 7 min is a bit long and alot of ppl wont stay till the end. thats my comment

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                i liked the Anti-Tank action with the SRAW and Tow missiles, and seeeing someone use the DAO was nice but tbh there wasnt alot of anything else interesting..also, wat were u aiming the video to be? a frag movie? i wasnt exactly sure since u had a few minutes of just flying in a helicopter. i think u shouldnt put in kills where u cant see the person die unless u were doing a sniper video on long distance shots. and u should cut the length. 7 min is a bit long and alot of ppl wont stay till the end. thats my comment
                Thanks, Well i was just playin around, i wasnt really aiming out to make it a certain way like "Frag or sniper" just tryn to figure out if i can make one & make it viewable, your right about the names i never thought about it before. Yepp & 7 mins after i made it thought i' should of cut it in half but like i said nooby at it. i might make a couple more , maybe not.

thanks

Comment

Sorry to say I didnt rate it much at all. A few nice kills, like the ranged AT on the ground troop, but other than that, I didnt like you wipes, very old school.
                  Didnt like the music either - you could of at least let the action be timed to some of the drums at least in places.

Heres an example of well fitting music.

Comment

twas a bit nooby at some points, but good job, i liked the music lol..

Comment

nothing special

kills aint even that good

soz 1/10

Comment

Some audio from the game would be nice. Just because you have all those transitions does in no way, mean you have to use them all. And the text could've been a better face.

Comment

Good choice of music and its pretty entertaining.

Comment

I liked it when you ran with like no health and took them 2 guys out was quility!

7/10

Comment

Originally posted by Sc_Knight View Post
                              I liked it when you ran with like no health and took them 2 guys out was quility!

7/10
                              I was surprised i got by with that to tell ya truth about it, thanks :salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X