This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi im new !!!!!

im ian good chat here im lookin 4 sum tips on bf2 i need 2 lern 2 fy the chopers better cus me m8s always gettin loadsa kills an he says he gets em all in choppers

any1 got a clan i can join 2

Re: hi im new !!!!!

Please just dont be another chain gang learn to type.

Comment

Heyas Ian ...nice to meet you. Here is your first tip: this is the internet, where spelling and grammer count. Please make your posts readable. ...and your mate is right, chopper whores rock (kill) ...hehehe, welcome to TBF2. :yay:

Comment

hi desertfalcon wots a chain gang srry about typin keyboards messed up r u in a clan

Comment

Chain-gang 4 life is a 12 year old wigger who goes around on these forums posting worthless messages with bad grammar and spelling in threads and has a huge ego see his quote in my sig. When on these forums please dont use spelling shortcuts they annoy alot of people.

Comment

wot pc u got desertfalcon

Comment

actually people think Zomg dis is t3r intarwebs kekeke!!! no gramm4rz ne3did!

anyway, Hi Ian, the best tip for choppers is play small/medium single player maps on Daliant Plant and Dragon valley, play them only being helicopter and engineer and you will get much better, very fast, then once you're remotely decent at chopper flying, join a online server thats 24/7 dragon valley or dalian plant, and again Small/medium, as with large you then have to worry about jets shooting you down.

want any more tips? add my msn - i.r.dan@hotmail.com

With being a USMC (United States Marine Corp) Soldier you get to use the best two Helicopters EVER, a UH60 Black Hawk Extraction/Insurtion Helicopter, and a AHE Ah1Z Service Attack Helicopter.

the Blackhawk has 5-7 seats if i can remember.
              two .50caliber miniguns on both sides

the Ah1Z has 2 seats, Pilot and Co-pilot.
              the Pilot controls 8 Hydra Missiles (FaF - Fire and Forget)
              the Co-pilot controlls a Hellfire TV missile (LGS - Laser guidance system)
              and a large .50 caliber 8 barrel'd minigun.

the trick to helicopters is you will need to be able to take off and land in both helicopters, the tip to taking off is keeping the Torque in the rotor very high for fast take off.
              you will need to help your co-pilot get kills both with the minigun and the TV missile, as he can save your ***, you will need to practice rocket runs useing all 8 rockets up on a single target if nessesary, and you will need to practice Finding enemy AA units (Anti aircraft) you will need to avoid being shot down by them by useing your Flares at appropriate times, and you will to learn to kill them as fast as possible before your chopper, Goes down in smoke.

Comment

u there desertfalcon ??????? wot pc u all got does it run this game on best optans

Comment

*running for my life*

Comment

Lol
                    I think desertfalcon has an admirer....

Cheers

Comment

thanx 4 the tips dudbomb gonna try em soon wot pc u got stewart colbert wot pc u got r u in a clan

Comment

For some reason... I highly doubt hes really 26.

Comment

Originally posted by .piithoon View Post
                          oddly enough, i have my doubts as well.

Comment

Plotter, the first tip I can give you, is install Firefox (if you don't have one yet) and install a spell check add-on. It will do you wonders!

Comment

Originally posted by .piithoon View Post
                              for some reason, i have a feeling he's someone thats already registered with another account looking for some intranetz attention. I have never seen anything sadder. by the way it's WHAT, not WOT FFS, no one is that stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X