Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rumoured 1.5 patch!!!....is it still feasable?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The rumoured 1.5 patch!!!....is it still feasable?

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
    the BH should be reverted back to its old self.
    I don't know about the old self...the minigun used to be insanely "wtf"ish. I'll take it NOW with a bit more power...then it would be perfect. As of right now, it's just worthless.

Comment

1.5 should fix the glitches. Mirror-balance the jets to start and then change things from there. One gets more speed, one better missiles, one better turn, one better blah blah blah instead of one pwning all (J-10). ALL chopper miniguns should be pimpe out and the Mi-28 should have lowered damage from the chain gun. A grenade and claymore limit should be placed on I/O.

Cheers

Comment

The jet issue could easily be fixed if they reverted the hitboxes and jet stats to what it was in patch 1.12 everything was balanced there an average pilot in the F35 could take out an average pilot in the J-10 instead of needing a skilled F35 pilot to win adog fight.

Comment

Agreed that the glitches will always be there, it's just ones that DON'T need to be there that can be easily fixed. Hiding inside a building? Well, they did it with 1942 easy. Just add a damage field inside. My guess is, if they did that, and you prone next to that wall, and your legs go inside, you'll start dying.... *sigh*

Comment

THat would not be fair as your legs can go inside a building without you knowing it. just going prone in an alley could get you killed if that were the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
              ...Why would you want another patch, has not enough damage been done?
              holy c***, I would have never expected anyone to use that pic in a signature. Like the first pieces I did on photoshop, where the hell did you find that?

If there would be a patch, I want it to make BF2 more realistic, remove the arcade crap.

Comment

If they lowerd the jump height bf2 would be perfect for me reallsim wise if you want it more realistic go play PR

Comment

Working...
                X