is it safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it safe

is it ok for me to use this ingame,think it http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=19541is as only i can see it

Re: is it safe

Yeah, no harm can come. I use a localization changed game, and I'm fine. Though I want to change mine back to normal D:

Comment

Yes they are localization files and not core files. You can use them.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberPitz View Post
        Yeah, no harm can come. I use a localization changed game, and I'm fine. Though I want to change mine back to normal D:
        i have bk up of the original if u want me to send it through msn

Comment

Are you more scared of going on a roller coaster or driving up to the amusement park? Cuase your about tenthousand times more likely to be killed on the drive.

And, yeah, localization files are clean and cool.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by -=SD=-judenellie View Post
            i have bk up of the original if u want me to send it through msn
            Ah, I'm sure if I looked hard enough, I can find the original as a backup *hopefully...* Otherwise, i'll take that up on you :P

Comment

Originally posted by CyberPitz View Post
              Ah, I'm sure if I looked hard enough, I can find the original as a backup *hopefully...* Otherwise, i'll take that up on you :P
              Link to the BF2 original localization files:

Cheers

Comment

if you want bf2 to be a laugh, good times etc, plus with big kills, all the original loc (IE) +2 kill etc try these on for size.

Comment

That looks really cool. I don't like all the swearing and "owned" messages though.

I love the fact that it tells you how many points you got, and the colored text. Is there a clean, non-1337, version somewhere?

By the way, thread titles like these drive me mad. Please add more to them in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt174e View Post
                    That looks really cool. I don't like all the swearing and "owned" messages though.

I love the fact that it tells you how many points you got, and the colored text. Is there a clean, non-1337, version somewhere?

By the way, thread titles like these drive me mad. Please add more to them in the future.
                    I have one, but it is a very long copy/paste.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Matt174e View Post
                      thats what makes them so damn funnay

Comment

Working...
                      X