Graphix Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphix Problems

Hi all, I got a inspiron 6400 in march, and have been running bf2 fine but now I'm getting an issue w/ the grapix but i dont know what to call it so i took some screenys to try and figure out what is the problem. i couldn't figure it out so i came to you guys. i have an ATIx1400 mobility radeon vid card, intel core 2 duo 2.0ghz processor
    if you look at the rear end of the car and at the hand on the rock the are very jagged edges and don't blend together. i get this on every mod i play. and on every gun thanks in advance

Re: Graphix Problems

What are video card temps

Comment

wat settings r u playing at? Anti-aliasing removes the jagged edges

and the hand is prob clipping the rock becuz its a mod, and they havent fully made all the animations yet? and the black stuff is normal. i get it all the time. it has to do with looking at stuff thats far away and its normal.

Comment

Yea mods arent desgined to have great graphics all the time, unless there professionaly desgined by graphic experts

Comment

looks like PR to me and we all know that there are a few graphic errors in there. It would be better for the community here if you showed us some normal BF2 screeners, then maybe you might get a bit more productive feedback :-)

Comment

its def not POE2. im pretty sure its Project Reality. (the guy with the rock in his hand is a civilian :P)

Comment

Working...
            X