BF2 Mods Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Mods Question

Was gonna look into some mods as ive heard some are very good, but i was wondering when i install a mod can i easily convert back to the orginal BF2 like from a mods list. Or hows that work? Id assume you can switch back easily but i dont want to have to re-install :P

Thanks,
    Jimmy

Re: BF2 Mods Question

Originally posted by Jimmy42000 View Post
    Was gonna look into some mods as ive heard some are very good, but i was wondering when i install a mod can i easily convert back to the orginal BF2 like from a mods list. Or hows that work? Id assume you can switch back easily but i dont want to have to re-install :P

Thanks,
    Jimmy
    No , u dont have to reinstall, exp. DCON will install & put a start up icon on your desktop, all u do is click it & ur up & runnin, or when u hit multiplayer as long as u dont ahve the "same mod" box hit any DCon & any other mod u have the servers will be there along with regular bf2 servers.
    dont like 'em u can just uninstall them.
    later

Comment

Thank You
      Any preferred mods?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42000
        Thank You
        Any preferred mods?
        Depends on what u like, i tried about 4 of 'em i just didnt care much for them, but each his own, i liked DCON the best , "desert conflict" but there's some nice mods out there like project reality,etc. Just try'em if ya dont like just uninstall.
        cya

Comment

i recommend Project Reality if u have a good enuff comp. when PR recommends u to get 2 gigs of ram, it really means it. The maps are huge. But u have to be ready to take the game at a slower pace as ..its reality and u can get killed so fast if u run out there to rambo. but i like PR cuz it has like the most new content. The commander gets a few more assets so its more like a RTS for him and the sounds are really sweet.

Comment

I can barely run BF2 as it is on multiplayer, lol. Offline i can run all high settings though

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42000 View Post
              I can barely run BF2 as it is on multiplayer, lol. Offline i can run all high settings though
              why? ISP? ^^^he's right PR has some big mapps

Comment

Working...
              X