Annoying Ping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying Ping

I have been playing bf2 for awile now and I am getting annoyed for being picked of having a too high of a ping. When my downloading isn't capped it says I have a high ping average from 230-200. Now what I want to no is which ping server do I select is the ones with a ping of 200. I tend to go on ones with a ping of 300 again a too high ping of 200 so what do I do

Re: Annoying Ping

Sucks, but no one likes a lagger :P
    Whats your internet connection speed?
    Try playing on servers close to you, click on PING up top of server list and it'll list them in order of ping. Id also stop any internet-access programs like MSN or a Torrent client before starting BF.

Comment

Originally posted by arany View Post
      When my downloading isn't capped it says I have a high ping average from 230-200.
      The download is eating your bandwidth. Stop the download, then play. Come on, use some common sense.

Comment

yeah i know but its my speed is 3.2-3.5mbps and downloading is usualy like 1kbps so i don't stop it. Though so i need to go to a server to same or close ping as mine. Also how do people get a ping of zero.

Comment

just dont download anyhting when playing,end of story.

Comment

ditto it even says it in the game manual

Comment

K though I just didn't really believe that 1kbps would mess up my game though when im downloading my ping is about 250. Tho what I want to know is how do people get pings with zero. or would those pepole most probaly be in lan place. So stop downloading and go to ping servers close to mine.

Comment

stop the torrents, that will help trust me,ever on other comps

Comment

Working...
                X