Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2CC Monitor

BF2CC Monitor

CC Monitor runs in the background alongside BF2CC or 2142CC and monitors the "chat" tab for specific userdefined words and sounds an alert when one is seen. This means that the admin no longer has to actively monitor the chat, and can either step away from the computer or use the computer for something else without fear of missing a request for an admin or some other important server event.

Old post is here: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114106

It's been updated and fixed with up. I've taken all your feedback and requests to heart and made this new version. New logo, new design, new functions. Yes, I realize this is months later, but I still did it!

If you know of anywhere I can post this, please, let me know. Considering BF2CC is such a specialty tool, its kinda hard to spread the word about this program. Please, let your server administrators know this exists. Post here, or send me an email, and let me know what you think!

Re: BF2CC Monitor

does this start up when I start Bf2cc and does it it need to be extracted anywhere?

Comment

beeeeeeen looking for that proggy ty

wtf.. dont click the New Alart button you get IE window spam

Comment

Quick answers before I set out on a nice long 12 hour drive. (Ugh).

No, this does not run automatically. This has nothing to do with the creators of BF2CC. In fact, Brandon, one of the creators, blacklisted me, I'd assume for asking too many questions, which in his opinion, is 3. *shrug*. This does however run BF2CC when you run it, so just make a shortcut to CCMonitor.exe.

Regarding the IE Window Spam. That only happens when it is for some reason unable to load the image file. However, I place a check at the beginning of the program to see if the image loaded properly. So it only happens if the image file fails to load AFTER it just properly loaded. I have not yet figured out what causes this. I'll put a something into the next release that fixes this up.

Please continue to let me know what you think.

--It automerged? Interesting. Everything after this is my second post.--

There. Go download it again. Press ctrl-shift-L while its running, and you should have atleast version 1.52.3. I simply removed the thing that opened up the IE window, I forgot I still had that in there. You were supposed to be able to click the picture and it would open up the website, but it was finicky and I thought I had removed it. Its all gone now.

Anything else you guys think I should do with it? Please send me your feedback, and let others know about it. Also, if you use it, please, send me and email that atleast says "im using CCMonitor". Thats it. I just want to know if people are actually using it, so that I know whether or not its worth continuing with.

Comment

Working...
        X