hi, whats the differnces?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi, whats the differnces?

Hi, i am getting bf2 for the xbox360 tomorrow, but i was wondering what the differnces are between them? such as if ones got more maps, vehicles, weapons or different gameplay modes or whatever, just out of interest, also can you give me a little inside to the game like why its so good, and what the realism and if its strategy or running around like a headless chicken killing everyone?
    thanks in advance

Re: hi, whats the differnces?

PC is better trust me Xbox has more gadgets and diffrent maps but it wont keep your intrest as long as the PC version will. PC also allows for moding.

Comment

The game is good because of the wide variety of things you can do. You have so many dif vehicles to choose from, Tank, Chopper, Jet, Jeep, etc. along with the different kits Medic, Assault, Support, Sniper, Spec Ops, Anti-Tank, & Engineer. You will vary your play style with every one.
      The game definately takes alot of strategy (id recommend finding a group to play with regularly), and the realism is so-so. It seems like it tries to stay realistic for the most part, but you also have to watch the balance of the game and be sure it isnt too realistic.

Comment

thanks for that jimmy, whats your prefered playing style ? assult sniper etc..?

Comment

The console version of BF is dumbed down =/

Comment

I had the toybox version. It sucked....alot.

Comment

Originally posted by olliestockton View Post
              thanks for that jimmy, whats your prefered playing style ? assult sniper etc..?
              No problem. I usually stick with Sniper or Assualt, because i come from games like Counter Strike, Call of Duty, etc and just fits my playing style better. Dont use vehicles too much, besides the Tank if ones around, or choppers/jeeps and things for transport.

Comment

Spec Opps all the way most versital kit along with AT.

Comment

I'm hardcore sniper or support. But I've been playing alot of medic lately and then I'll move on to something else so I can get my time in to each one for veteran purposes.

Comment

Working...
                  X