Problem with SF booster pack.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with SF booster pack.

I bought the original game and the SF booster pack as a deluxe edition box set. I installed both of the games at the same time and updated the game to the latest version. For the last few weeks I've been playing the original BF2 without any problems and tonight decided to try the SF multiplayer.

I load the game log in, i've selected for it to display on servers with the same MOD as I am running, i.e display only SF servers. I select a game and it loads up then it kicks me out saying that the server doesn't allow modified versions of the game and that I need to revert it to the original. The problem is I haven't done anything to either of the games bar install the BF2 update patch.

It's not a major issue at the moment but it is a tad annoying.

Re: Problem with SF booster pack.

I'd try repatching the game. That usually works for these sort of problems.

Comment

Re: Problem with SF booster pack.

OK i got another problem so ill post here so i dont need to open new thread
      I had few problems before so i tried to clean reg files and reinstall game
      but now when i start installation after BF 2 installation it start BF 2 SF and after first loading screan it just crash and continue installation of my complete pack without stupid SF
      i dont know what to do with fuking BF anymore...
      so please if anyone know something help me plzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
      X