Recommendations Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations Please

hi, theres a couple of games, including this that i want to play i cant because apparently my video card in my pc is crap
    heres my system details
    Using - Windows Vista Home Premium
    Current Video Card - IntelĀ® 945GM
    Pc - Toshiba Laptop
    So, i need a decent video card, better then the one i have now, so please could you give me some reccomendations and also what kind of price i would be looking at with this?

Re: Recommendations Please

ummm I hate to be the one to give you the bad news, but you cant upgrade a video card on a laptop only a very small amount can but your's cant.

Comment

Re: Recommendations Please

Originally posted by Sniper1432 View Post
      ummm I hate to be the one to give you the bad news, but you cant upgrade a video card on a laptop only a very small amount can but your's cant.
      QFT

Unless you've got money running out your ears, "gaming laptops" that will run 3D-intensive FPS acceptably are prohibitively expensive--$2000-$5000 affairs, and stuffing all that heat into a relatively small footprint has a tendency to lead that high dollar splashout into early failure. What's worse is that you get better gaming performance out of home-built five hundred desktop than a two or three thousand dollar lappy, provided you have room for a desktop somewhere.

Comment

Working...
      X