Patchs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patchs

Ok so I decided to download patch 1.41 for BF 2 but I have had some troubles with downloading patches, because once when I did download a patch, it crashed my game and I had to make a new account. Now I have like 33000 points and I wouldn't want to start everything again. So can some1 post little guide how to install BF 2 patches. Also, I would want to know that If I'll reinstall Battlefield 2, can I get my account back?

Thanks.

Re: Patchs

You didnt need to make a new account the first time, just remember the information to your old one. (Even with a new install of BF2 your old account info will work.)
    As for the patch, all you do is double click the file (and wait for it to open up, may take a few mins - ive heard up to 15), and follow the installer directions. Doesnt get much simpler

Comment

Use the retrieve account option in the login screen to get old accounts back

Comment

Okay so I can still get my account back if I'll have to reinstall BF2? Odd thing is that when I did reinstall my BF2, I tried that retrieve account option but I didn't get my account back, but maybe I didn't remember its password right. :P

Comment

Yeah when you make an account it gets stored on an EA server so you can get it back if something goes wrong

Comment

Well about those patches, when I have download one it won't open, it just gives me error message (can't remember rightly what there reads) and I have to do some odd things wich take like 3 hours.. Anyone know what's the problem?

Comment

Whats the exact error message say?

Comment

I can't remember, it's like half year when I did download last patch.. :S

Comment

I'd download the latest full patch 1.41 and see if that works

Comment

I'm now downloading patch 1.41. If error message comes, I'll tell here what it says. Is there something that I have to move the patch to BF folder or something else? Or do I have to just open it when it's downloaded?

Comment

Just run it when it finishes downloading

Comment

Working...
                      X