BFHQ won't update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFHQ won't update

For some reason, BFHQ won't update for me. I know i play on ranked servers, so it should. I've tried using a new account for a few days, but it still won't update. What's wrong?????

Re: BFHQ won't update

Give it time. Some servers are slooooowww...

Comment

eh...yeah...about that. it's not the server, i don't think both of the accounts have their stats on sites like http://bf2stats.com

Comment

Are newer stats updating or not showing up at all? How long have you been waiting? Id give it a few days and if nothing, contact EA Support.

Comment

no stats are showing up, and they never have. i've waited several days already, and still nothing, and nothing has shown up on the thread i posted in the EA official forums.

Comment

Try reinstall, my mate had the same problem turns out some file was corrupted that writes the stats down in his account files

Comment

Originally posted by weeblfreak View Post
              no stats are showing up, and they never have. i've waited several days already, and still nothing, and nothing has shown up on the thread i posted in the EA official forums.
              Not on the forums, go directly to their official support.
              EA Support - CLICK HERE

Comment

I posted on the customer support, but all they said was
                "Hello,

Thanks for contacting us with your question about your Battlefield 2 Stats. Our team is currently reviewing all of the information we have collected over the past few days and hope to have a resolution soon. We do not currently have an ETA on when this will be resolved. We do however have an FAQ with information regarding this issue. As soon as we have further information this FAQ will be updated. If you would like to receive a notification when we update this FAQ, please make certain you click the “Notify me by email if this answer is updated” button at the bottom of the FAQ.

For your convenience I have included the information from the FAQ below:

Thank you for your patience regarding the outage we have been experiencing.

The processing of all the past backlogged stats for Battlefield 2 has been completed. All of the statistics you have achieved during the outage should be updated the next time you log into BFHQ.

For newly acquired stats, you may experience a temporary delay in BFHQ.

We appreciate all of the information that you have passed on to us for research. Our team is now processing the information and will come to a resolution soon. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

If you have any comments or would like to post about your issue, please feel free to follow the link below:

EA community forums for players to get player-to-player support, ask questions, share their game and troubleshooting experience.

Should you require further assistance about this or any Electronic Arts games in the future please feel free to email us again. You can also visit our website and review our extensive Self Help knowledgebase (http://support.ea.com).

Anthony C.
                Electronic Arts Technical Support"

re-installing hasn't seemed to help yet, so i want to know if there is any way i can get the unlocks besides bfhq, as I want to get my medic guns

Comment

You could try logging in on a friends comp or something

Comment

that would be rather inconvenient, and i'm not sure if i would be able to get the SF unlock, as that's what i want (I WANT MY G36E!!!! )

Could it have something to do with these internet filters my family has? could they be blocking the site that BFHQ gets the info from?

Comment

What I meant was log in choose your unlocks and then log in on your PC

Comment

i know, but i only have one friend who has bf2, and he lives a fair ways away, and i don't think he even has SF, so i can't get my G36E I still think that it might have something to do with the internet filters, as they block a lot of sites and you can't get anything from a blocked site. It could be keeping BFHQ from getting my stats, but my rank updates in-game, so it might not be.

Comment

bump :yay:

Comment

Working...
                          X