For those of you who said that I could not SNIPE:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you who said that I could not SNIPE:

These are just SOME of the SNIPER kills I made TONIGHT on Wake Island. Be sure to pay close attention to kill #9 where I HEADSHOT an enemy from North Base to Beach (ACROSS THE BAY) while the guy is in a dead run!

Some dudes that watched my KNIFE/EXPLOSIVE hack video just HAD to put in their two cents and call me a crappy sniper.

....yeah right.

I may not be the BEST out there...but I got skillz. I snipe ON THE MOVE...vs. just sitting somewhere and camping. Force Recon Sniper!

Best Weapon: SNIPER RIFLE
    Best Kit: SNIPER
    Map: Wake Island

Re: For those of you who said that I could not SNIPE:

most of those kills could be made without much skill and some of those were just luck like hitting a guy with an M95 in the chest and killing him. but that shot across the lagoon was timed perfectly.

Comment

Looks like someone loves themselves.

Haha. Just kidding. Not bad at all. I like the PWNED thing you got goin' instead of the standard you killed, so and so.

Don't worry about what other people think man. You got nothin' to prove to any of 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3 View Post
        Looks like someone loves themselves.
        Winner!

To think all this from a what 39 yearold? he said in the other thread. just to prove to a bunch of people on a internet forum most of which are under 18.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3 View Post
          You got nothin' to prove to any of 'em.
          I could care either way, but it seems like he does have something to prove. If that's the case, that's cool. If not, then why did he choose that title instead of... My best sniper shots video!

Comment

Pretty nice kills.

Comment

Not bad, that across the bay shot was sick!

Comment

man that over the bay shot was insane

newb question: what is the rifle with the really fine cross hairs? i picked one up the other day and thought id get it with my USMC sniper unlock but its not the one

Comment

Originally posted by dmarburg View Post
                  man that over the bay shot was insane

newb question: what is the rifle with the really fine cross hairs? i picked one up the other day and thought id get it with my USMC sniper unlock but its not the one
                  L96A1 I believe. You'll need Special Forces to unlock it permanently.

Comment

GG on that, another leet sniper, just what this game needs.

Comment

Nice frag vid. I want to change my "you killed" to "you owned" now lol.

Well, I've heard you could before but wasn't sure if it was really allowed. Looks cool now that I seen a vid that uses a nice phrase =P

Comment

Do you get more points for having your localization files say =PWNED=?

When someone kills you, does your localization files say you were =PWNED=?

Comment

You arent a crap sniper for sure but only 'great shot' I saw in that video was the across the lagoon shot.. very nice 1

Comment

Originally posted by USI_Krusher View Post
                            Do you get more points for having your localization files say =PWNED=?

When someone kills you, does your localization files say you were =PWNED=?
                            Naa probably says "a hacker just killed you".

Comment

God, putfile sucks so bad.
                              Meh, I saw nothing exceptional. Just standard sniping. And by lagoon, do you mean where the chinese arty is?

Comment

Working...
                              X