This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 broken ??

i got 3 accounts 2 are offline the middle one is my 64.101 ponts account but it dont show up i did not ****ed up the bf2 files orsomething !!

maybe reinstal ???

Re: bf2 broken ??

Originally posted by mitchell123
    i got 3 accounts 2 are offline the middle one is my 64.101 ponts account but it dont show up i did not ****ed up the bf2 files orsomething !!

maybe reinstal ???
    I think a reinstall is indeed needed because mine did the same thing and reinstall fixed it

Comment

Reinstall isn't needed. Just use the retrieve account option to get it. It happened to me some days ago.

Comment

okay thanks guys i will do retrieve account first if that wont help i do the reinstal

Comment

Manage accounts > delete the middle offline account and do the retrieve account,

i can only ever seem to get 3 accounts listed on the login, so you may have to remove one 1st

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
            Manage accounts > delete the middle offline account and do the retrieve account,

i can only ever seem to get 3 accounts listed on the login, so you may have to remove one 1st
            I can see all 6 of my accounts on my log in screen

Comment

i did the retrieve thing got the account back everything is working agian

mod!! lock it down

Comment

Working...
              X