X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new maps?

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post
    dont forget wake, came with 1.03
    i always forget wake for some reason retarded i guess or just used to it being around for so long

Comment

Originally posted by Ins
      Pwn = Own. Own = The best / good etc.

If you kill someone with a knife and they're firing madly at you or kill someone over and over, you "pwned" them~
      Oh I see. So why can't they say "own" but they have to say pwn instead? I don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
        Oh I see. So why can't they say "own" but they have to say pwn instead? I don't understand.
        don't worry about it, using those words and especially the word noob will make you look like a complete moron like most of the adolescent minded gamers today.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
          don't worry about it, using those words and especially the word noob will make you look like a complete moron like most of the adolescent minded gamers today.
          HAHA I guess you are right. I just like to use the plain old English so everybody can understand me, instead of talking in codes so I look cool.

Comment

HAHA I guess you are right. I just like to use the plain old English so everybody can understand me, instead of talking in codes so I look cool.
            yup these days talking normal is being "different"

Comment

If only everyone had that same attitude then forums might be a better place, eh?

Comment

Working...
              X