Best Chopper Map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Chopper Map?

I like soloing Fushe Pass 64 player server, so much armor to TV and the jets usually take care of any AA. Plenty of places to hide to avoid j-10s as US aswell.

Comment

you are all forgetting Zatar which has three, one on each side and one spawnable

Comment

Originally posted by roflurwoffelz View Post
        you are all forgetting Zatar which has three, one on each side and one spawnable
        Zatar only has one spawnable in the middle?

Comment

I really like Dragon Valles, a lot of tanks, apc, dpv's to destroy with tvm

Comment

I like daqing, nice and open for easy TVing

Comment

Dalian is nice for the little fog and lots of choppers in 64
              Daqing is quite challenging and the pilot better be good.
              Dragon is not bad, but there's always the white sky thing; I've never played much DV because of it.
              Wake got little cover for jets and pads too far from action.
              Kubra/Oman/OCS are decent, but it's AH1z vs Mi28 so thats kinda screwed up.
              Zatar just sucks because likely you will get raped non-stop by everything.
              Sharqi is good for rape; it's a very noob-friendly map.

Remind me if I forgot anything.

Comment

Gulf Of Oman. One of the easiest map in terms of chopper flying. Why? Mainly because there is only one enemy attack chopper (in addition there are no mobile-AA-s on the map). On the other hand, there are plenty of armors ie. easy frags.

I cannot understand why you are searching for maps with 4 choppers on them. I think these maps are the most difficult chopper maps and they are far from being the best chopper map. They are good because it's quite easy to get a chopper, but that's all. As a chopper flyier I think attack choppers are the deadliest enemies on the map. It's not good if there are two of them at the enemy's side.

I think the best(easiest) chopper maps have only one attack chopper per side (or even less like the small version of Dalian Plant: only one chopper on the map, which makes chopper flying ridiculously easy(practically it's impossible to die there flying the chopper)). It's a bit difficult to get the chopper on these maps but if you get it, you can kick serious ***.

Comment

daqing 64 with at least 40 people in it

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag View Post
                    daqing 64 with at least 40 people in it
                    I was waiting for him to say it. I knew he would eventually. QFTbtw.

Comment

Working...
                    X