1gig PoE 1.7 Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1gig PoE 1.7 Server

I set up a PoE server at my work. We've got 1gig to the internet so it should be pretty lag free.

CLI PoE server
    12.163.120.147 port 16567
    Phoenix AZ

Let me know what you think. We just set it up so I'd like to get some peeps in it.

Re: 1gig PoE 1.7 Server

Ill jump on and check it out. POE2 is all I will be playing (until next dcon release). The castle map in POE2 is amazing. I don't like "fallen" though, which is most peoples favorite.

Comment

I think a lot of people dislike Fallen because it saw too much play in our first release. I love all our maps and like to mix things up, even the best maps in the world get old after too many rounds in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by [tR]Greasy_Mullet View Post
        I think a lot of people dislike Fallen because it saw too much play in our first release. I love all our maps and like to mix things up, even the best maps in the world get old after too many rounds in a row.
        true.. but it was fun to go dig out the sword for people to look at..for those that asked for it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by [tR]Greasy_Mullet View Post
          i see in the maps with USMC the Ukr have New jets (Su-27 etc), are you going to put these on the other maps againts GER?

Comment

Working...
          X