Change Kits, Game crash & changing from widescreen to fullscreen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Kits, Game crash & changing from widescreen to fullscreen

Okay, so heres the deal. my bf2 runs fine. but oddly enough. sometimes when i hit G to change kits...i crash...so it just happened to me and i realized it happens when im hitting z+w and then g...as in diving onto the ground forward and trying to take a kit.

second thing is. i have a 17 inch widescreen laptop. and my friend has one as well...but when he installed his its just a smaller box when playing than the full screen with two black rectangles on the side and the game in the middle. My computer has it all the way across, and as it turns out his looks better..but we have the same computer. So I was wondering if you guys could help me go from widescreen to fullscreen...i think? also im running vista o/s...just incase u need to know.

Re: Change Kits, Game crash & changing from widescreen to fullscreen

I dont know about the whole "g" crash scenario but you're friends native res. is not 1600x1200. I think he can stretch it or his native res is 1280x1024. What do you mean by black bar going across???

Comment

Originally posted by badsubby View Post
      I dont know about the whole "g" crash scenario but you're friends native res. is not 1600x1200. I think he can stretch it or his native res is 1280x1024. What do you mean by black bar going across???
      what i mean by that is he has his bf2 playing screen in the middle of his wide screen....kinda like this [|[]|] he has like 2 black bars on the side...and the picture looks better when its like that..hope that helps... and as for the other stuff u were saying...i dont know what that means

Comment

Perhaps he is using a widescreen monitor and the computer is resizing the window to the proper aspect ratio.

Comment

Working...
        X