The nice nice people at [DKP]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The nice nice people at [DKP]

Well anyways, me and my buddy were deciding on a game to play so we played karkand. So we jumped in, played for a bit, got nice scores, played both side till the map switched to Mashattar. Fun Fun, i said to myself as i started to enjoy a fun little game with my good friend. That was until i started spawning at the middle base. To my surprise they, the [DKP] Clan, =WE= Clan and Clan, decided they were tired of working for points, so about 10 of them, sat up top of the building where we spawned, and killed us. We had no other spawn, and all 10 of them, medics and all, started killing us. as soon as one would go down, another 3 would pop up taking us down but also healing their teammates. Even more annoying were the insults thrown at people for spawning in their iron sites because everyone who does that are noobs right? /sarcasm.
    So i continued to play, died 20 some times, but always taking one or two or three with me. finally a teammate managed to get out and cap another spawn while the [DKP] clan captured the middle. I thought it was over till the insults got more family friendly. /sarcasm again. For example the [DKP] Clan said that my [Tank] was small and i could never satisfy a woman. interesting stuff like that. all of a sudden, the admin switched me, now i was surrounded by 5 of my teammates that wernt so friendly. The proceeded to Teamkill me and the heal me, to tk me again. I also want to tell you that this was a ranked server.
    Finally they suddenly stopped once i said i would post the video on bf2s and Totalbf2. So here i am. They responded by saying "we dont play vanallia so we dont know the spawns, which was preposterous since they were all captains and above, even a 3 star general.

I know i am ranting, i should have got over it and left the server, but I'm going to stick to my word by posting this. I deal with Jerks all the time on battlefield, i have the occasional rise in blood pressure, but this was ridiculous. So i figured I am helping anyone out there that play with this clan, if they start doing things like this to you, just leave. Its not worth your time to play with them. I will be soon to post a link to the video i made of all this occuring. we were powerless to stop it if you think its a matter of skill, it isnt. Heres a link to my player, http://bf2s.com/player/47797655/

Feel free to respond, im just trying to put the word out. :shakehead: :salute: :shakehead:

Re: The nice nice people at [DKP]

I am the said friend in Spartan's post. I'm usually quiet on this type of thing, to the point where I just disconnect and join another server, but this was rediculous.

Spawncamping, to the point where we cannot even leave the rooftops because they're surrounding us, waiting for us to spawn, isn't fun -- its frustrating. And because we complain, we're called noobs, whiners, "salty" as one of the admins said, poor losers, whatever.

Look, I know you die a lot in battlefield, but at least have the respect and honor to at least let me properly defend myself and play the game. All these guys were doing is racking up points the easy way -- makes me question if their ranks are even deserved. Had the tables been turned, we would've been kicked -- most likely banned for sure.

If you want a fair game, DO NOT go to this server. They'll insult you, treat you badly, and spin it to be your fault.

Comment

hmmm ESU eh? I stopped playing on there server/your server simply because your clan spams nothing but nades in karky I/O.

But uhh to your topic post.. That sucks. Looks like it penetrated more than just the outcome of the game for someone. Like you stated, jus leave and not return

Comment

Originally posted by System View Post
        hmmm ESU eh? I stopped playing on there server/your server simply because your clan spams nothing but nades in karky I/O.
        OH MY WORD, I forgot, i left that clan A LONG LONG TIME AGO, i didn't like the way it was ran, or the way they treated each other. It wasn't a fun time. Please feel free to insult =ESU= any time you want, i kept the player for the ranks and unlocks. :evil:

Comment

hahahaha
          nice!

Comment

that sucks.

Comment

I dont feel sorry for a team who goes down to 1 base and then gets camped. If your getting badly camped then either fight hard and maybe make it out or dont spawn and chalk that round up as a loss and move on (why give those campers any more points than they deserve). I commend you for trying to fight your way out. If you find yourself being kidnapped then drop the bf2 console and type "quit".
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

wow that sucks

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                  I dont feel sorry for a team who goes down to 1 base and then gets camped. If your getting badly camped then either fight hard and maybe make it out or dont spawn and chalk that round up as a loss and move on (why give those campers any more points than they deserve). I commend you for trying to fight your way out. If you find yourself being kidnapped then drop the bf2 console and type "quit".
                  EXACTLY!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                    You know, I really feel that people can get out of a camping situation if they work it right. I purposely switched teams the other day on =SF= Mass to the sh*tty team. They were getting hammered on Mass Spetnaz spawn. They were bitching that they could not get out and that the teams were stacked (which they were not at all!) and that it was not fair that they had not gotten to a flag first in the round.

Well, I switched teams to find they had only one squad and had their helo stolen! WTF! Funny how they could not get anything accomplished. One person from my previous squad jumped over with me. I told him not to spawn on me yet, and I was going to get them out of the box. Low and behold, I escaped three times!!!!! And capped the Junk Yard twice!!!! Could they squad up? No! Could they spawn when we took a flag? No.

And what is more sad, of the 7 times I spawned in the camped base, I was only cut down 2 times. Maybe it is situational, but I sure as hell know you can escape a major base rape if you play it smart making your egress. You just have to change your movement style to get out.

Comment

Originally posted by System View Post
                      Hmm that's odd, never seen anyone do that before :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                      X