Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EA's work on Bf2 how have you liked it

Originally posted by deadman2312 View Post
    Battlefield 2 is a great game in concept, and 95% of the time during online gameplay. But theres that 5% of the time where it crashes, you experience bugs, basically have a horrid time.

The game would have been picture perfect if the corporate monster that controlled the people working on it, allowed them to do the work needed instead of rushing out an unstable product, i will NEVER forget the nightmare that was patch 1.3.
    why the hell would they make a deadline? thats the dumbest thing ever, why dont they just work at it until its perfect? they could have made more sales or made more people happy... stupid morons, released an unfinished game.

Comment

I guess I like bf2 as ive been playing it longer than any other game.

Comment

I like Bf2 and i felt godly running around as an officer, but its just not fun when u try to fly and a J-10 flys around in circles unparalleled in power. Thats my only real complaint with the game play. It makes the games air power boring. Its alot more fun to play on maps with MEC than China when there is air power.

Comment

Horrible. Starting with stats, stats addict players so they play Vannila and only vannila(KARKAND). Players are obsessed with getting new unlocks or getting that next rank or award, which plays poorly for the modding community who spend hours making a game on a piece of **** Editing engine for nobody to play because they need to get those next unlocks. Bugs, EA/Dice released the game not even finished, they had to patch the game up over the years to make it full, and its still buggy as hell.

Comment

There are many things Dice could improve for example the J-10 Imbalance and that long 3 months of CTDS last year. If the customer support were better then this would be a much better game.

The problem with mods is that once that to me they always seem to be missing something or the game just does not feel right. PoE is ok but PR is too realistic in my opinion. I think the best mod would just be taking BF2 and making it more noob proof. Overall I think it is a good game just with some really annoying flaws and has alot of stat whores but most of them stay on IO or K/P.

Comment

they made mistakes, and corerections, doing pretty well id say

Comment

The game isn't perfect, and I doubt it ever will be. In my opinion, it isn't perfect because I crash in the middle of a round, which gets extremely annoying. I'm not really sure if it is my favorite online-FPS, since I played America's Army for a quite a long time, and just quit it recently for BF2, but BF2 is a very fun and addictive game.

Comment

Love it 90%. Thankfully I bought it after several patches were released so I haven't had any glitches....

5% Hate for the crappy server-selection, which lags and is inaccurate

5% hate for the headshots I clearly made, but did not register for whatever odd reason.

Comment

Medicore.

They should have focused on each aspect of the game separately, and more heavily (vehicles, infantry, combined-arms), not just mix all the crap together and release it, without even testing if the thing actually works when everything is together (tanks, infantry, jets, etc). Whoever were in their testing team, they suck serious ***.
                    BF2 is prolly one of the worst mixes of realism and arcade you can get for the PC.

Comment

Working...
                    X