Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• =cdu= Poe 1.7 Ssm

Yep we got this goin on now as well.

Currently the only mod edit is with sprint values, heavy soldiers can sprint for 20 secs and light for 30.

I will do more tweaking here and there where our clan feels it's needed.

Map rotation is pretty big right now but after we find out all the maps that aren't liked or just for whatever reason shouldn't be in, they will be removed.

I am doing light edits to maps for the moment and will continue doing so throughout the weekend. All editing I am going to be doing is to maps themselves so server won't need to be halted for any reason. I just can't edit a map that is currently being played.

All new maps are in the front of the rotation and the admins do take requests. Map vote is disabled because of a BF2CC bug that spams chat sometimes.

Server is set for 1 round of play at 45 mins, with a team swap in between maps. Everything on the server is open to suggestions. If you have any modding suggestions/requests or server changes you think we need, pls feel free to post them on our forums or in this thread. Our forums are located at www.cduclan.com

Server IP an Port:
    70.86.55.74:16568

Re: =cdu= Poe 1.7 Ssm

I stopped in last evening and enjoyed the short time I was there. Looked like everyone was having a good time.

I will try to drop in and see some of these ssm's in place.

Comment

Played for a few hours on Saturday, server seems good and the sprint thing seems to be working out nicely.
      Nice server CDU guys, thanks for running the mod.

Comment

Thanks for stoppin by all the POE devs that have so far.

We will keep doin more mods over the course of the next few weeks. I'll post on your forums when we get em all tweaked an set to our liking and you can tell us what you think about em.

One thing I did but it gets a lil flaky, I changed the ceiling cap on a few jet maps to see how it would handle server side. As you can guess the client doesn't really like that one too well. It works but the jet can't decide if it should be losing control an speeding up or flying normal. So it gets a lil bumpy, but for the advantage it gives to break up into the clouds, it is manageable.

So if you would like to raise the cap, add this lil line into your init.con for the maps.

physics.airDensityZeroAtHeight 1200

1200 is what I am testing it at and it gives you a lil bit more of a cushion which is nice for dogfights an all around jet maneuvering. If it was the same for client side there wouldn't be any slight jerkiness at all once you go past 800.

Oh if you didn't already know, Operation Acorn by default is set to 50 tix for all sizes. I had to change that immediately

Nice mod overall, my clan and our pubbers seem to be enjoying it well.

Comment

Working...
        X