in need of help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in need of help

my gfx card is a 8500gt pcie get stuff like in the screenie everytime i play im using the 158.22 driver. was told could be an overheating prob but not sure. the other games i play are fine tho! please can anyone help
    thanx

Re: in need of help

its a driver issue, same crap happens in 2142 Im not sure but is there other drivers you can try??

Comment

yeah im pretty sure tehre are newer drivers than the 158s. try checking www.tweaksrus.com and they have some newer beta drivers whichare usually stable and people usually get good results

btw wat settings are u playing at and with wat fps? i thought the 8500 wasnmt that great of a card

Comment

i play in medium not sure about the fps but will find out! im starting to think the same about this card aswell its nothin special wish i had kept with my 7300gt tbh.:shock:

Comment

Originally posted by McRaNk View Post
          i play in medium not sure about the fps but will find out! im starting to think the same about this card aswell its nothin special wish i had kept with my 7300gt tbh.:shock:
          yeah it is a pretty low card even if it is the 8 series, you should og gotten a 7900 GS, plays the game maxed for me or even a 7600 GT

Comment

I just set it to medium but didnt check yet.

What resolution are you using?

and yes it looks exactly the same. i hate it.

Comment

1024x768 same for desktop and game. im still lookin for a fix so will let ya know how i get on could be the drivers?

Comment

ive installed the new 162.18 drivers and hav'nt had a prob so far will keep ya informed tho

Comment

Working...
                X