Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I seriously just Mario-Stomp someone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I seriously just Mario-Stomp someone?

I was playing Ghost Town and I jumped off a building, pressed my parachute key, then as I landed I teamkilled someone. Is it possible that I stomped him? I never fired a single bullet as it happened.

And of coarse, I got punished

Edit: Speaking of punishes... I was just playing Karkland and Tked someone by mistake, healed him, said sorry, and he still punishes AFTER all that was done! I mean... YOU'RE STILL ALIVE! GET OVER IT!
    I had to leave the game. It ruined my entire day, I don't think I'll be able to play all weekend :cry:

Sorry for going a little off topic, I had to get that off my mind :laugh:

Re: Did I seriously just Mario-Stomp someone?

ya you can kill people by jumping on there heads. and who cares if you got punished dont let it ruin your whole weekend which is kind of sad. GET OVER IT

Comment

yes you can kill people by landing on them, it's happened both ways for me... and don't stress over the punish, it's only a problem if you're really unlucky and manage to TK a bunch of people in the same round.

Comment

that happened to me I dropped out of a blackhawk at least 300feet up and about halfway down I pulled my chute trying my best to shoot this one guy down with an SVD I picked up while he was running for a tank. Well all my shots missed since I did not have good accuray coming down.

Then I hit the ground and hear a moan and apparently there was a guy under neath me that I did not notice and I landed on top of him killing him then I took 2 quick shots and took out the guy running for the tank.

I then stole the tank and killed them both at least 2 more times before pulling out of the area.

Comment

Wow haven't had that happen it has happened the other way round though. I was in a squad and we were all in a black hawk. I bailed first and pulled my chute like 2 secs from hitting the ground (like most people do) and automatically i hear "ahhhhhhh" I look up and theres a guy in my squad who landed on top of chute and died. And yes of course there was a punish to go with that along with the guy screaming in my ear through his mic:|:

Comment

More than likely it was a parachute kill. The parachute is an imoveable object. If deployed in a friendly's face they will die. If you hit with with a jet, the jet will explode!

Comment

I swept a few guys at the Wake helipad. It's ridiculous. I think I've been killed by a freefaller once as well.

Comment

Dunno why, but I sometimes get TK'd by free fallers when I pull the shoot. For example as squad leader I leap off a high building, pull the shoot at the almost last mo', my squad follow suit, free fall into my face and TK my ***. Hey-hoo....:dead:

Comment

nerf the parachute !

Comment

Parachute > Planes + Choppers

Comment

Punishes should be done away with. You should get the -points for the TK and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by PrototypeJC View Post
                        Punishes should be done away with. You should get the -points for the TK and that's it.
                        Stupid question.. but what does the punish even do to you? And yes I have jumped on people too killing them

Comment

If you get to many punishes, you get kicked.

It is a flawed system, but I kind of like it.

Comment

In theory, it's there to get rid of bad players who can't tell friend from foe and/or smacktards that think it's funny to run around TK'ing their team mates. Admins set the number of TK punishes required to get kicked from the server.

In reality, bad players punish others for their own stupidity like when they run in front of your fire, step in front of your rapidly moving DPV, etc.

Comment

you can see it happen to me at the end of this video

IGN’s home for the latest game trailers, including new gameplay, cinematics, announcements, and reveals. Subscribe to stay up to date and get notified when new trailers arrive, that includes during events like Nintendo Directs, Sony State of Plays, E3, The Game Awards, Gamescom, and more. Check out our playlists for trailers coming to your preferred gaming platforms like PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. For more content, visit IGN.com or check out our other channels: IGN - https://www.youtube.com/IGN IGN Games - https://www.youtube.com/IGNGames IGN Guides - https://www.youtube.com/c/IGNGuides IGN VR - https://www.youtube.com/IGNVR IGN Movie Trailers - https://www.youtube.com/IGNMovieTrailers This is only a small taste of the videos and content available from IGN. Get more, visit http://www.ign.com

Comment

Working...
                              X