Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make CD image??

Hey,

Basically I hate changing cds/dvds around and would just like to play off my HD. All I want to do is make a game called starcraft broodwar an image on my HD so I don't need to pull out my bf2 dvd all the time. I have the originals and my CD key still so its all legit. I've tried googling this stuff for a day now with no luck =/.

Re: How to make CD image??

Hope this helps!

Comment

dont feel like doing it yourself, use a premade one

bottom of thread,

Comment

I always like to keep a full size backup in case something bad happens to my discs. However it only takes up a small amount of my 720gb space, however if you have less, then i imagine that mini images would suit better.

Just be sure not to download modded .exe files (known as No DVD/CD fixed exe) They get you kicked by PB.

Comment

Ok thanks guys.

Comment

If you follow the instructions in the sticky it is very esy to male your own.

Oh and FWIW the one I made is all of 2.3mb, and never had a problem using it.

Comment

I'd like to find a small ISO of 2142, I rarely use it but the only ones I've managed to find are the size of the whole disk itself.

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
                I'd like to find a small ISO of 2142, I rarely use it but the only ones I've managed to find are the size of the whole disk itself.
                My 2142 images never seem to work. I always get the no disk error!

Comment

Working...
                X