Localization Files - Colored Text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Localization Files - Colored Text

Does anyone know how to get any colors other than Orange? I've gotten black, but couldn't get it to work for everything. I'd also like to know if there's a color code for green so that it looks like the picture below, only in BF2.

Picture from BF2S Wiki

As for the black text, I came across it by accident when messing with the number of players needed to start message. I tried changing the 'Sorry' commands to black (just as a trial example), but couldn't get them to work. You might be able to change some other stuff to black though, not sure.

Re: Localization Files - Colored Text

theres a sticky on the top of the page, its called RingMasTeR's Word 1.4 - BF2 Custom Localization Files. i think it breaks down the color codes.

Comment

Comment

anyone here know how to make text bold!??!?!?!

Comment

you see green because that person was in a squad.

Comment

Ringmaster's config only has orange in it I do believe.

Is there any way to get green without being in a squad?

Comment

1) please share the "Black" code, it will be greatly appericated by all.

2) the color mods can/were used to hack, mod bf2 in unnatural ways, so EA took out the color mods, but i guess they missed one.

Comment

Well, as I said, I only tried the black code on the HUD_STARTOFROUND_NRPLAYERSNEEDED, so it may or may not work for others.

Originally, I had $s0 (I had meant to use ยง, but just wasn't thinking). When I got in game, I was shocked to see black text. I kept changing things and it was still black, all the way until I limited it to just a '$' sign.

Just place a '$' at the END of your line and it should work.

Here's my line,
                Code:
                HUD_STARTOFROUND_NRPLAYERSNEEDED + #NROFPLAYERS# Players Needed$
                I have a bunch of spaces in the front of it though, so that it shows to the right of the screen.

...Might inspire some of you people with extra time on your hands to go further with it and find some new colors or something.

Comment

Working...
                X