Thematic Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thematic Music

this isn't your thread though churrasco....

anyways, it's a (approximately) 20 minute movie..

so I need soundtrack music, not rock/techno etc.
    Composers like Chris stated are great.

Comment

Originally posted by 'dL//Aeriald View Post
      this isn't your thread though churrasco....

anyways, it's a (approximately) 20 minute movie..

so I need soundtrack music, not rock/techno etc.
      Composers like Chris stated are great.
      whats the movie about?

Comment

Originally posted by 'dL//Aeriald View Post
        OST? roflroflrofl <--- adds length
        Official Soundtrack

Comment

What I've Done (Official Music Video) [4K Upgrade] - Linkin Park----------Papercuts - Singles Collection (2000-2023) | Available Now | https://lprk.co/paperc...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

all good songs

Comment

I'll give more information on the movie later....

was just looking for some good composers and a bit of rock music that freekill/scott/sike (pick a name already) posted.

Thanks again guys

Comment

not very loud and fast past,
              its calm and relaxing

Comment

Aerial, I have a compilation of music put away that I especially stored for movie making. Its a selection of orchestral OST music, aswell as some modern, fast paced movie OST tracks.

Im a great fan of orchestral + techno + rock combined music myself.

Zimmer, Ueda, Gregson-Williams, James Horner, Don Davis, David Arnold, Antonio Pinto are just some that I listen to. All of them have done faster paced good action music. Do you need to create a mood for fragfest or a machinima type "story" video?

What is what youre specifically looking for, maybe I have something like that myself? Any Zimmer track to compare it with?

Comment

Kashmir- Led Zepplin (see my sig)

Comment

Metallica - S&M

Comment

Mogwai

A Silver Mt. Zion

Godspeed! You Black Emperor (featured in 28 Days Later)

Comment

Check out Metallica - No leaf clover, awesome song taken from the s&m concert
                        Metallica + orchestra = win!

Comment

Chris, you're amazing

Hmm, zimmer tracks to compare with....
                          The Rock main theme is one that is very good, but overused in a lot of movies.

I'm looking for something intense, but with some soft parts in it as well

(as you can tell, I'm not good at describing music)

I love the Metal Gear Solid main theme... and pearl harbor tracks have been treating me well too.

Comment

Hmm, I see. Let me do some digging and Ill see what I can find that would suit you.

These will more or less suit you, I hope. But you can take their respective albums and do some more searching.

Some Zimmers works, arent exactly with such modern tone as The Rock, but are cinematic enough to suit you.

Hanz Zimmer and Lisa Gerard - The Might of Rome (Gladiator Soundtrack)
                            Hanz Zimmer and James Newton Howard - Barbastella (Batman Begins Soundtrack, check the last 1-2 minutes, especially the last minute).
                            Hanz Zimmer and James Newton Howard - Batman Begins Suite (Batman Begind Soundtrack, great part starts after 1:40)

The following ones feel less "epic", compared to The Rock.

Billy Brown Rainbow Six 3 (Xbox) - Intro

John Powell - Treadstone Assassins (Bourne Identity)
                            John Powell - The Appartment (Bourne Identity)
                            John Powell - Tunnel Run (The Italian Job, just one of my favvourites I wanted to throw in :P)

Klaus Badelt - Barbossa is Hungry (Pirates of the Carribean, very similar to Rock, surprisingly)
                            Klaus Badelt - Swords Crossing (Pirates of the Carribean, scroll forward to the last third)

Ill probably look around a bit later.

Comment

Thank so much! I'll check these out soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X