Need Help With Unlockable waepons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help With Unlockable waepons

can some tell me how im suppose to get the unlockable weapons in both euro force and special forces. i already have the boosterpack for ef and af and the battlefield 2 deluxe edition installed in my computer

Re: Need Help With Unlockable waepons

Only weapons to unlock are in Special Forces...

Comment

I think you have to be at least a seargent in ranking before you can choose the unlocks in SF but I could be wrong. So once you rank up to Sgt then you should recieve 2 unlocks. One for regular BF2 and one for SF.

Comment

It is not rank dependent except that you have to get promoted to a rank that comes with an unlock... you have to have SF installed and play a round on a ranked server and score at least 1 point... then when you go back into BF2 if you have already gotten unlocks (2 for example) then you will receive an equal number of additional unlocks (2 in this example) that you may use on tier 1 or 2 weapons. For each promotion that entitles you to an unlock after that you get 2 instead of 1.

Comment

i now understand the special forces weapons but what about the euro forces weapons how do i unlock those i got the booster packs installed and cant get the guns when i lvl up. is this diferent way to get them. tell me hiw pls thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippy View Post
            Only weapons to unlock are in Special Forces...
            Install SF please!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmike333 View Post
              can some tell me how im suppose to get the unlockable weapons in both euro force and special forces. i already have the boosterpack for ef and af and the battlefield 2 deluxe edition installed in my computer
              Don't make 2 threads.

And you need to be about the second or third rank to unlock weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmike333 View Post
                i now understand the special forces weapons but what about the euro forces weapons how do i unlock those i got the booster packs installed and cant get the guns when i lvl up. is this diferent way to get them. tell me hiw pls thank you.
                you do not get unlocks from EF, on Special Forces

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_995 View Post
                  you do not get unlocks from EF, on Special Forces
                  To clarify, two of the EU weapons added in patch 1.2 to support EF are also SF unlocks (AT and sniper). You don't need to own EF to get them, just SF. (There were no SF unlocks for AT and sniper until patch 1.2 which is why there were no SF unlocks until the rank of Sergeant before that.)

Comment

Working...
                  X