Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can this be possible at all?

Can this be possible at all?
    Was on Karkand yesterday and was playing as commander. The votes are turned off so no one can kick vote as the admins are always on. All of a sudden I was kicked from the commander and this lad took over who was not admin and I never resign. The game ended with us winning.

Then I applied once more to be commander since I was nearly the highest rank player and needed to build up my time all of a sudden none of us could get in the commander post. But, the lad was took over from when I was commander in the last round became commander again.

Is it a hack or some sort of server problem just sounds very sus has anyone else come across this before? It might just be a server problem

Re: Can this be possible at all?

It might be a commander hack but not sure. Don't know what all hacks are out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa View Post
      It might be a commander hack but not sure. Don't know what all hacks are out there.
      Thanks. I thought it may have been the server issue but like you say many hacks out and about sadly

Comment

Yeh probably a hack but cant be sure...people can get commnader hax that "Force commander" so you get it instantly and the ohter guy resigns...

Comment

it's a hack, should have notified an admin

Comment

Working...
          X