real problems get on mulitplayer!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• real problems get on mulitplayer!!

been playing this game for years with out any problems then out of the blue doing nothing different i cannot play the game now.
    the game loads just fine as soon as i hit multiplayer it takes longer than normal to load the screen and once it loads there are no servers showing, it does not matter what i do, i have tried with out fire wall (even though thats never been an issue) i have re loaded the game on to the pc.
    its not the pc spec as i have good spec and have played it for over a year with this pc.
    can anyone help!!

Re: real problems get on mulitplayer!!

make sure u have 1.41 patch installed or make sure u dont have extra filters selected. for some reason last night i wanted to try No Vehicles cuz i hadnt played any IO recently and i was tiredof getting hit by tanks all the time so i clicked on that filter and no servers showed up, so if i unclicked, it was back to the 400+ servers showing up

Comment

Re: real problems get on mulitplayer!!

for some reason it takes me like 5 minutes to load maps too on the server list, it's like the maps load 3 at a time lol, but yeah make sure you got 1.41 first

Comment

Working...
      X