Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team work & Water vehicle manouvers.

Welly well well well, Team work.

Having served a year in the UK RMC, i noticed Team work WORKS! you watch his back, he watches yours, you don't he don't you die he dies you never talk again!

Be a team player like me, do your job, get points and get friends online and get a good ol' buddy system to kick ultimate *** on every map, i don't need to say no more than that.

Now as for aquatic vehicles, low bridges work well when using fast moving boats, My luck is usually me speeding along a river to have a choppa' come and shoot me, what i usually do is aim for low bridges and when im nearing it slow down and hit reverse, you will stop so much faster than the chopper, while doing that hop to the front turret and blow the *cough* out of the choppers rear, the weakest part of the vehicle usually giving a good kill.

But back to the bridge, what happens is the bridge gives you maximum cover allowing you to either hop out to the strut or the shore bank or take down the target.

Another thing is to count shots,you may be going from the ship to the shore that has no cover SO! if you been in the vehicle that's following you and you know the type of ammunitions it's using on you count the shots and then hit reverse (good old reverse! does the job a good'un) that way you can either turn around or hit the power again giving you a good lot of time to gain valuable ground.

OR! screw the team work sh*t i posted above, find a fellow team mate thats in a boat quite far away, power towards them and try to have the enemy start shooting him instead of you.

Cheers, Inimical

(apologies if this has been posted before, took a look and couldn't see many water bound vehicle maneuvers posted.(or i didn't look good enough)

Appolagies if this has been posted befor

Re: Team work & Water vehicle manouvers.

pretty good,but how have u ever shot down a heli with the rib gun?

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
      pretty good,but how have u ever shot down a heli with the rib gun?
      yes I have, he was smokin to beat hell after dog fighting with another chopper and I think I could have taken him down with a pistol LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Slinger View Post
        yes I have, he was smokin to beat hell after dog fighting with another chopper and I think I could have taken him down with a pistol LOL
        I think you'd need t3h n0ob tUb3 to shoot down a full healty helo. But who cares about it, if you're able to shoot down a helo being infrantry you can be damn sure you have met a poor pilot and a really poor gunner.

Comment

well i have taken down a z10 with a pistol but thats cause everyone on the carrier wasfiring at him and i got the last shot lol.

Comment

the best thing ever is on Oman, when u have the bomber and u see a full RIB.... the bombs are much more satisfying that the MG........ lol

Comment

The RIB gun is basically a mounted M249, the USMC support gun. Don't even bother to shoot. It's like shooting softairguns at the chopper.

Comment

Yeah, pretty useless unless the chopper is on it's last bits of health. *nods* considering that it hasn't blown ya senseless by that point. lol

Comment

Working...
                X