Server Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Server Rules

The FF off mode is stupid - but funny and helpful - yet not necessary.
    I don't mind a few hops but permanent continuing bunnyhops are silly and noobish.
    Nadespamming sucks but can be evaded.
    I enjoy playing on "no claymores at flags" servers.
    baserape is fun or horror, depending on the side your on.
    I normally concentrate on snipers hiding in the base - gives you some nice knife/paddle kills.
    Spawnkilling is lame specially when only one spawnpoint is left, but is nearly never punished.

Just try to follow the rules. If they too stupid you will get kicked/banned soon. If not you can just leave the server and find another one.

FipZ

Comment

i think the no bunny hoping is the easiest rule for a admin to abuse.

a POE2 server has this rule and i dont mind it and obied by it because the server is so teamwork orientated and harbors a different more team orientated player but all the time i see certain persons claiming someone bunny hopped when they simply got out smarted by a better player who could shoot straighter or was smarter about approaching the enemy and using his surroundings to his advantage.

though i agree it can take away from the teamwork element if everyone is hoping around point blank blasting each other but i can honestly say ive never seen a really good or skilled player complain about someone bunny hoping, they simply kill them and as much as some people find it hard to believe the best players in this game are bunny hoppers, its a fact.

its probably the most debated server side rule there is because its the easiest to misinterpret and abuse for a admin. unless you have admins with patience of steel they will loose their cool from time to time when they get killed and claim a person was hoping.

like others have said, if i need to jump to stay alive from a tank blasting me i will and the last thing i want to worry about is the admin in the tank blasting the infantry to get pissed because the infantry is jumping to avoid his fire and send a warning across the screen. more often than not those who habitually cry about hoppers are the ones in need of quick no skill kills.

Comment

Originally posted by ulm4lyf View Post
        "Again, the AA turrets are too weak to stop baserapers."

Wrong. I have used the Essex guns MANY times to take out enemy jets...and not just the slow as balls MEC bomber either. You just have to know how to use it, just like any other part of BF2.
        And if the enemy pilot isnt a noob, he gets locked on, dispences flares, comes back after few seconds from different angle and blows up the CIWS turret with short cannon burst. :|:

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
        If you push the other team to the other side of the map imo you have earnt the rape
        I agree with this, (depending on map) like Oman, if your team manages to capture all flags I see raping is np, theyv earned it. But lets take Wake, what if china starts raping carrier right from start?

Sry I dont want to whine but just dont feel its right.

Comment

@System
          and again I quote
          "Give me a break. I'll jump circles around you nite and day regardless of what the server says. "

True colors.
          Nuf said

Comment

"Bunnyhopping is more like second nature, someone shoots at me why the hell do I want to stand still?"

second nature habit, I can't help it.

Ps. I usually leave the no bunnyhopping servers anyways if it makes you feel any better as the rules show up either in game or I read them after loading already.=D

Goodday sir.

Comment

Working...
            X