Best BF2 expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best BF2 expansion

Euro is more fun IMO, the AF is worth gettin, if u can get them both ya oughta , but Euro is my fav.

Comment

i'm gonna buy both

Comment

Originally posted by hawkers View Post
        i'm gonna buy both
        their worth it, not as many servers run those dedicated but they are enough to play them, i think the great wall & smoke screen are the best.

Comment

EF is sweet. I loved Great Wall I/O. I played that as much as I could when it was running on a server. Wish there was more servers like that, greatwall is so awesome without vehicles.

Comment

in hind sight I don't think either were worth getting there are hardly any servers for them.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
              in hind sight I don't think either were worth getting there are hardly any servers for them.
              The problem is that they shouldn't need separate servers from vanilla since they are not separate mods like SF. Only because not enough people have them do servers not add the EF/AF maps in their normal rotation. Even though I paid for them I really hope EA releases them for free sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jdrou View Post
                Even though I paid for them I really hope EA releases them for free sometime soon.
                God, I agree with that! Even though I think I paid $10 for each, I still feel like I got my money out of them compared to how much it would have cost to go see one movie in a theater. If EA gave them away, you would see 24/7 Great Wall servers pop up like you see 24/7 Jbad servers...although I would love seeing 24/7 Smoke Screen/Harvest servers...maybe with some Tampa in there too.

Comment

yeh lol guys in the end i saved a lot longer and got both and i have to say there both really good.
                  EF is great fun with Eurofighters but there is only 1 map with Tiger HAP : ( Great wall is good fun to like u said System!
                  AF has loads more servers so there is more choice and i am lovin the dumbbombs on the A10s and the LittleBird heehee

24/7 stuff would be great but there is so little of that, however i did find a HBD 24/7 Great Wall today which is really rare but cool

Comment

Play mods man...

No need to get ripped of by that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by jdrou View Post
                      The problem is that they shouldn't need separate servers from vanilla since they are not separate mods like SF. Only because not enough people have them do servers not add the EF/AF maps in their normal rotation. Even though I paid for them I really hope EA releases them for free sometime soon.
                      well another thing is I paid for them but that crappy EA downloader and patch order is annoying. I cant even play EF or AF anymore because I had to uninstall them for a minute but when they moved over to EA link it lost all my info on what I had purchased.

Comment

Euro, better weapon selection.

Comment

Working...
                        X