BF2 Wont work. D=

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Wont work. D=

Okay, I used to have BF2 working just fine. I was using the BF2 Deluxe Edition, which has BF2 + SF. I recently got the BF2 Complete Collection, so I uninstalled the regualr BF2 I had, to reinstall it. Now when I install the complete collection (which took me about 3 hours. -_- ) it will install, but when I go to play reg BF2, the screen will go black, and crash to the desktop. Do I need to register the Expansion Packs for it to work?

Re: BF2 Wont work. D=

Originally posted by nighterfighter
    Okay, I used to have BF2 working just fine. I was using the BF2 Deluxe Edition, which has BF2 + SF. I recently got the BF2 Complete Collection, so I uninstalled the regualr BF2 I had, to reinstall it. Now when I install the complete collection (which took me about 3 hours. -_- ) it will install, but when I go to play reg BF2, the screen will go black, and crash to the desktop. Do I need to register the Expansion Packs for it to work?
    Do I need to register the Expansion Packs for it to work? might be an idea but you will already have account if you played it. It might be down to the patch 1.41 should only be the one you install

Comment

Working...
    X