This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob

So when someone is being mean to you in the game what do you say back to them. I usually start just by calling them a noob. Other things i call them are

Ur such a noob ur KING OF THE NOOBS

How many noobs does it take to change a lighbuly?
    ask (insert the noobies name here)

Noob go back to playing pokemon

U play battlefield like a girl noob (that is only to be used if the person is like the ultimate noob)

Anyone have any other good ones, i usually just call the person a noob over and over to drown out anythhing mean or nooby that he calls me.

Re: Noob

i think noob has reached the point where it needs to just...die. its way too over used. if someone is being mean to me in game i redouble my efforts to kill them/find the flaw in their argument and humiliate them/tell them stfu id kick their *** in real life. those usually work. im sure a lot of people will tell you just leave the server or tell an admin, but those are ***** things to do, just go own them.

Comment

I don't say anything, because it only makes me look as stupid as them if I argue.

Comment

Well I could tell by your post that you had to be like... 10.... and you're 12 so I was close..

Best thing to do is just not say anything and keep killing them (shockpaddle/knife is even better).

Comment

Originally posted by Chain-Gang-4Life View Post
          So when someone is being mean to you in the game what do you say back to them
          Nothing, I'll just give them some lead in their head.

Comment

I ignore them...

Comment

someone being mean in the game huh? wow, what a soft, lilly livered, panty waste, mommas boy you are. It must truly suck to be you. you are probably one of the little kids who always get kicked out of my squad when I hear their little squeaky prepubescent voices over VOIP. I'll bet you are one of the kids in school who run to the teacher if someone cuts in front of you in line.

wow, I am such a bastard today!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ulm4lyf View Post
                wow, I am such a bastard today!!!
                Better a bastard than a noob says I.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42000 View Post
                  I ignore them...

ENOUGH WITH THAT PICTURE!

really do we need to have them in every thread.

Ontopic: uh I ignore them a response like your the king of noobs is lame and makes you sound like a 12 year olds (which you are now that I look at your age). Calling someone a noob at all is stupid,immature,and childish).

and whats with your username? your 12 stop trying to act all gangster.

Comment

being mean in a game? a game where you attempt to kill each other? FFS! grow up.
                    i also find that people that use the word noob are infact as noobish as the noob that they are calling noob.
                    i only ever use the term noob as a joke or if it is fitting for the situation

Comment

I think using noob as an insult is like using a pick up line on a chick they are both now intended to be jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
                        ENOUGH WITH THAT PICTURE!

really do we need to have them in every thread.

Ontopic: uh I ignore them a response like your the king of noobs is lame and makes you sound like a 12 year olds (which you are now that I look at your age). Calling someone a noob at all is stupid,immature,and childish).

and whats with your username? your 12 stop trying to act all gangster.
                        Yes we do, until people realise its useless to argue! (This will never happen)
                        Let the kids be kids and have fun, argue, whatever they like to do, they'll grow up sooner or later

Comment

Originally posted by Chain-Gang-4Life View Post
                          U play battlefield like a girl noob (that is only to be used if the person is like the ultimate noob)
                          But what if the noob IS a girl?

Comment

when you post stuff like this no wonders it turns into a massive thread of pictures...

just be quiet and own them some more

Comment

I think we have a new eddyeddyd... a less likeable one.

Comment

Working...
                              X