Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your preferred method of baserape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your preferred method of baserape?

The reason for the "double fraps" effect at the top is due to the fact that my movie file wouldn't save so I had to use fraps to record the movie as it played in WMM..........LOL :laugh:

NO ITS NOT ANOTHER PURE M95 VIDEO

wait thirty seconds for it to load.

please post your own baserape videos

Re: What is your preferred method of baserape?

You call that baseraping? Hiding somewhere on a hill and shooting people that are barely moving? Good job dude

Comment

...lets see.... I've got a base....I've got a victim......Yup thats baserape.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Dsp-CS- View Post
        You call that baseraping? Hiding somewhere on a hill and shooting people that are barely moving? Good job dude
        what is the difference between killing them with while sniper or just sitting in tank and doing same thing

Comment

Nice shots, but please for you sake turn your view distance up. I don't think it creates a much of a noticable change in computer performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Skaggy View Post
            Nice shots, but please for you sake turn your view distance up. I don't think it creates a much of a noticable change in computer performance.
            LOL yes it does, before I turned my view distance scales down to fifty I couldn’t play ANYTHING except karkand and jalalabad, because my computer wasn't strong enough, once I get more RAM I'm gonna turn them all the way up.
            The reason you think that way is because you computer can handle it so when YOU turn them up or down there is no change.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd View Post
              LOL yes it does, before I turned my view distance scales down to fifty I couldn’t play ANYTHING except karkand and jalalabad, because my computer wasn't strong enough, once I get more RAM I'm gonna turn them all the way up.
              The reason you think that way is because you computer can handle it so when YOU turn them up or down there is no change.
              Ok, but before you jump the gun - I've got a crappy PC that runs BF2 pretty much all on low with 100% view distance.

Specs:

- Pentium 4 3.2 GHz
              - ATI 9600 XT
              - 512 mb RAM

Are your's much lower than that?

Comment

Eddy, i love your videos....

it's not that they are "well edited" it's just I see them as being made by a fun loving guy.

Like the black/white background with the white/black sloppy writing....

it's fun to watch...

but next time, a little more editing..... *begs*

Comment

I don't have the time patience (or the editing program WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER SUX) to make a well edited video, i can't do much beyond making an explosion or a scene transition go with the music.

Originally posted by Skaggy View Post
                  Ok, but before you jump the gun - I've got a crappy PC that runs BF2 pretty much all on low with 100% view distance.

Specs:

- Pentium 4 3.2 GHz
                  - ATI 9600 XT
                  - 512 mb RAM

Are your's much lower than that?
                  my proccesor is 1.7 GHz (dunno brnad tho but its compatable)

-ATI radeon express 200

- 700mb RAM

Im gonna get another gb of RAM and I think I should be able to run on all high or at least medium with 100% scales.

Comment

how the HELL do you have 700mb of ram?!

there's...

256 (idk if 128 is even allowed lol)

and additions of all the above.

So... explain please

Comment

I didn't mean 700mb EXACT somewhere in 700-752....i think its 752?

lets see....222(start)+512(upgrade)....735 ram

Comment

i liek to use the f35 its thr perfect ground support jet,once those pesky j10s die

Comment

The ATI radeon express 200 is a **** graphics card, i have it and 996mb of ram and i cant put anythin on high. Is your Graphics card integrated cos thats wat i got and it eats ram like a fat man. Im supposed to have 1gb ram

/edit 222 + 512 = 734

Comment

Originally posted by lbmarshall View Post
                            The ATI radeon express 200 is a **** graphics card, i have it and 996mb of ram and i cant put anythin on high. Is your Graphics card integrated cos thats wat i got and it eats ram like a fat man. Im supposed to have 1gb ram

/edit 222 + 512 = 734
                            i know your liying when u say u run all high

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
                              I don't have the time patience (or the editing program WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER SUX) to make a well edited video, i can't do much beyond making an explosion or a scene transition go with the music.
                              movie maker may sucks, but someone who can make videos can edit well with movie maker to give a nice result even if there's no tons of effects and transitions. Don't need a uber software to make good videos

Comment

Working...
                              X