Frontline Madness This Friday @ Tactical Gamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frontline Madness This Friday @ Tactical Gamer

Hey guys. I'd like to draw attention to an event we are going to be holding over at the TG server this Friday. I don't have any fancy images to entice you with ...all I can tell ya is that its going to be constant frontline maps and lots of carnage. Frontline mode is a PoE:2 gameplay mode that rarely sees play so hopefully this will give people a good taste of it. What else do you need to know? heh

Event Details:
    • Friday July 13th
    • Server - Tacticalgamer.com - PoE:2
    • Encouraged Start Time: 8EST (I would prefer to see most of the early birds group join at 8est so there is no slow seeding process but feel free to join whenever of course)
    • Server will be set to 50 players.(thus 48 with our Supporting Member script) This is a lot of people but will at least keep us from reaching ridiculous player counts for these maps.
    • Timer will be set to 30 mins. (or close to that)
    • Map rotation will include Orel , Rivne, Berezne, Dnister River Valley, Highway to Hell, Dnipro Sunrise, Operation Acorn and yes Guardian. Guardian is a huge tank battle where about 6 tanks spawn at each flag....expect to get roughed up if you play on foot

Notes:
    • FrontLine - Frontline mode is a gameplay mode where you are always fighting at the front. No backcapping here, you are always in the action. Taking the enemy flag will cause them to fall back another flag. The further you go into enemy territory, the more ticket bleed you will create. You can only spawn at the flag currently at the frontline, vehicles only spawn here as well.
    • This WILL be intense, over the top and in general not very tactical. That is of course the draw of frontline mode and why we don't run it too often. Its constant action and its very fierce at times. So please go in with the right mindset!
    • Please make an effort to give a quick tutorial to anyone that doesn't seem to grasp the concept of frontline mode.
    • The goal of the mode is to push the other team off the map. Expect this and do not hesitate to do it. Lets not set up our tents and go camping in this mode...bring the pain, dump the snipers and push for glory. That said remember that defense is still important. If no one takes up the job of defending the flag then a few people could easily slip in and take it.
    • For those unfamiliar with the TG server please understand we have rules and expectations of the playerbase to craft an environment that fits our community. We expect maturity...we expect teamwork and we will as always be enforcing our full ruleset. Bunny Hopping and jihads/car bombs are two prime examples of things we have rules for. I ask not that you like this...just that if your on our server to respect them and follow them. Cheers.

Hope to see some new faces and help renew interest in PoE before the next big release.

Re: Frontline Madness This Friday @ Tactical Gamer

I will be there!

Comment

Re: Frontline Madness This Friday @ Tactical Gamer

Aw, I missed it!
      Hopefully TG starts making this an every Friday thing...how did it go?

Frontlines is the only mode my friend will play POE2.
      But I disagree that it isn't tactical...although I'd think you would cap it at 40 players per POE2 dev team.

Comment

Working...
      X