Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Me!

PC Specs:

amd 64x2 dual core 4200+ 2.21ghz 2 gb of ram dual channel ocz, I have an 1950 xtx ati video card.

ok heres my problems. I play the game single player and i cna play for hours and hours. I play the game online and i play for like 5-10 mins and it shuts off on me. I do the update and I dcant even friggin load the damn game!.... SOMEONE PLEASE ASSISIT ME!! I was thinking of getting speical ops.... any recommandations on what other mod I should get if that aint good and would it work the mod or will it do whats happening now ?!?! someone please help me im dieing to get this to work here!

Thanks.

Re: Please Help Me!

Reasons why CTDs, BSOD, and shutdowns.

1) Driver Conflicts in your system
    2) RAM problems
    3) System is overheating and shutting down (CPU or GPU)

Possible things to check:
    1) Update your drivers
    2) clean the junk out of your pc (cache, cookies, temp, temp internet)
    3) clean out your registry (use regcleaner.....majorgeeks.com)
    4) check your RAM (run memtest86.....also at majorgeeks.com)
    5) check PC temps inside, also clean out dust bunnies, and use wire ties or sleaves to help airflow inside case

good luck

Comment

Done done done done and done.... after the update the game wont even load up... I think Im going ot have to call EA and ***** the living **** outta them until they fix it them selves or give my money back.... I mean I tried everything in the book.. still nothing... it cant be my pc.. I got a pretty good pc.. so wtf is the problem.. Single player I play for hours... it dont heat up... so it must be something with the patch or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Nebucahdrezzar
        Done done done done and done.... after the update the game wont even load up... I think Im going ot have to call EA and ***** the living **** outta them until they fix it them selves or give my money back.... I mean I tried everything in the book.. still nothing... it cant be my pc.. I got a pretty good pc.. so wtf is the problem.. Single player I play for hours... it dont heat up... so it must be something with the patch or something...
        If it was their problem, more people would be having the problem. Its on your side... Have you tried contacting EA support?

Comment

Not EA's Problem take responsibility for yourself

Comment

Is your power supply large enough to support that card ?

Comment

It's your computer, not EA's fault your PC is screwed.

Comment

Working...
              X