Chopper Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chopper Mod

I would like to do a server side mod of a server so a few people could practice on it (Air maps with a lot ofchoppers at both mains). I used BF2 editor to edit the amount of vehicles, then I save the map, and upload it to the server (unranked of coarse) and I get some error when I try to start the server. Is anyone here good with doing mods and would consider helping me (even willing to offer $) or is there instructions somewhere someone could point me to, I just can't seem to figure it out and it's driving me crazy. Thanks in advance.

Re: Chopper Mod

What is your error? Also, did you pack the map, then delete all the unused non-needed files? We need just a little more info.

Comment

Yeah I unzipped the server.zip, opened it with bf2editor, made my modifications, saved it, re-zipped it, and loaded it to the server. Usually the error is BF2CC not starting and on the hypernia dedicated there is error starting the dedw32.exe (bf2 server). What do you mean by "unnecessary files?"

Comment

After you zipped it back up, deleted all the folders within the file folder, so that all you had remaining were the info, server.zip and client.zip That is what I meant by un-needed files.

Also, the server would only need the info and server.zip files, not the client.

Comment

Working...
        X