• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: unit clan = hosting a hacker.

rifk, dropping players just for giggles would be fun

Comment

It is funny how some people try to explain obvious hackers. This gun or that one, bullet drop or UAV. ROLF. There are over 10000 downloads of well know hack that is free out there + paid *** hacks + free name tag hacks. Do you still believe in integrity of every player out there?
      You are naive if you do or just plain stupid. I do not accuse people even if I'm 100% sure because it is pointless. I just go elsewhere.
      Maybe this dude was not part of that clan. Maybe he did just put that tag in prefix. Who knows. But one thing was for sure . He was hacking. Case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tld_lithium View Post
        It is funny how some people try to explain obvious hackers. This gun or that one, bullet drop or UAV. ROLF. There are over 10000 downloads of well know hack that is free out there + paid *** hacks + free name tag hacks. Do you still believe in integrity of every player out there?
        You are naive if you do or just plain stupid. I do not accuse people even if I'm 100% sure because it is pointless. I just go elsewhere.
        Maybe this dude was not part of that clan. Maybe he did just put that tag in prefix. Who knows. But one thing was for sure . He was hacking. Case closed.
        I aM aBoUt To CrY, hE jUsT cOmPlEtEly WoN tHe ArGuMeNt.
        Just because he is better than you does not mean he hacks. Of course I do not believe in the integrity of every player out there, but I also do not believe that everyone with skills has hacks.

Cheers

Comment

The goal was to warn you so you can leave sooner. Better yet, not every clan member is legit. Ever heard of 365? They got busted for hacking. At least three people in that clan were involved in hacking, even in TWL matches and what not. My point? Just because they have tags does not prove anything.

And uhh, he is part of the clan. How do I know? Another one of his unit buddys joined in shortly after and asked him to come on vent.

Comment

Ahahah I know 365 clan. Those guys tore up so many servers with their hacks. Still they really only used black skies, name tag, and once in a while actual aimbot.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary View Post
              Ahahah I know 365 clan. Those guys tore up so many servers with their hacks. Still they really only used black skies, name tag, and once in a while actual aimbot.

Cheers
              Can't see you actually needing an aimbot if you have quality players. All of those and you'll be practically unstoppable. Might fall victim to a few stray nades though :laugh:

Comment

I aM aBoUt To CrY, hE jUsT cOmPlEtEly WoN tHe ArGuMeNt.
                Just because he is better than you does not mean he hacks. Of course I do not believe in the integrity of every player out there, but I also do not believe that everyone with skills has hacks.

Cheers
                I give up. This guy just destroyed me. WOW
                He must be right because he said so.

Comment

I give up. This guy just destroyed me. WOW
                  He must be right because he said so.
                  Total victory!

Comment

Total victory!

Bob, you are a total moron. I suppose you're one of those guys that say "the server is streaming with PB, no way hackers are on here". Well bro, hate to break the news ya, but PB = CRAP!!!!

BTW its atleat SIX of them on the MBL, one of them being the one the OP is reffering to. Enjoy.

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/membership/rpi.cgi?offset=0&count=36&page=first&search=Alias& game=Battlefield+2&par=%3DUNIT%3D&limit=20&alias_t ype=smart&query=Search

Comment

Bob obviously got problem with detecting sarcasm. Then I’m not surprise you would have a problem with detecting a hacker.

Comment

in fact system is right about this player as he was added to the MBL on May 7, 2006 - 22:40:43

If the server was streaming to PsB and the MBL was up to date then he would have not been able to get on to the server.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhead76 View Post
                          BTW its atleat SIX of them on the MBL, one of them being the one the OP is reffering to. Enjoy.

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/m...t&query=Search
                          Case closed and to everyone flaming the op u just got owned.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by [PTG]jonny*5 View Post
                            Case closed and to everyone flaming the op u just got owned.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
                            Its only 4 members on the MBL and only one of them is still a clan member.

One of the rules at PsB is that no clan can have a member on its roster which is on the MBL as of today at 15.00 GMT the =Unit= clan account at PsB was set to Inactive and an email sent to the clan leader giving information why this has happen..

Keep Safe all..

Comment

Originally posted by bulgy View Post
                              Its only 4 members on the MBL and only one of them is still a clan member.

One of the rules at PsB is that no clan can have a member on its roster which is on the MBL as of today at 15.00 GMT the =Unit= clan account at PsB was set to Inactive and an email sent to the clan leader giving information why this has happen..

Keep Safe all..
                              thanks for the info bulgy.

Comment

Originally posted by bulgy View Post
                                in fact system is right about this player as he was added to the MBL on May 7, 2006 - 22:40:43

If the server was streaming to PsB and the MBL was up to date then he would have not been able to get on to the server.

Woah. Thanks dude.

Originally posted by [PTG]jonny*5 View Post
                                Lol. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X